"I am pleased to be working with Adam as Abpro's Chief Financial Officer," said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ian Chan. Adam brings broad and proven healthcare corporate finance expertise to Abpro, and we look forward to utilizing his experience as we continue to pursue challenging therapeutic targets and bring our emerging product pipeline into the clinic through our DiversImmuneTM platform. I am confident that Adam will play a critical role in helping us execute our strategic vision for Abpro's growth."
Mr. Mostafa has worked on numerous life sciences transactions including as Managing Director in the Healthcare Investment Banking group at Cantor Fitzgerald. Prior to Cantor, Mr. Mostafa was with Needham & Company, CRT Capital Group and Citigroup as a member of their Healthcare Investment Banking groups where he worked on life sciences IPOs, public and private financings and M&A transactions. Mr. Mostafa also has institutional investing experience, having spent a number of years at AQR Capital Management, and has a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Brown University.
"Abpro has immense potential to leverage its DiversImmuneTM platform to generate antibodies against difficult human genome targets," said Adam Mostafa. "I am delighted to be a part of such an innovative company at an exciting time and to help further its growth as a member of the senior management team."
Abpro is a leading therapeutic antibody company targeting human disease. Through its core technology, the DiversImmuneTM platform, Abpro leverages synthetic biology and immunology to generate therapeutic antibodies against novel and challenging targets. Abpro partners with leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies globally and has a broad pipeline of programs in immuno-oncology, ophthalmology and inflammatory disease. For more information, visit www.abpro.com.
Abpro Media Contact:
Vivian Chen, Citigate Dewe Rogerson
+1 (347) 481-3711
Related medicine technology :
1. Lehigh Valley Expands Fleet of Superbug-Slaying Robots
2. Avillion Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Ramani Varanasi as Chief Business Officer
3. Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company Expands Use of inContact Cloud Contact Center Software Across Multiple Divisions
4. BioDrain Breaks into National Network of Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Expands Installations of its STREAMWAY System throughout the U.S.
5. QIAGEN Expands Pipeline of Promising New Biomarkers for Development of Personalized Healthcare Companion Diagnostics
6. Edison Expands North American Healthcare Sector Coverage With Initiation of Coverage on Bellus Health
7. NextDocs Expands Customer Roster by More Than 10 Percent
8. Sotera Wireless Expands Board Of Directors
9. Novira Therapeutics Expands Management Team with Appointment of Klaus Klumpp, Ph.D., the Former Global Head of Roches Virology Discovery Initiatives, as Vice President Discovery Research
10. Senior Home Care Expands Home Health Telemonitoring into Spring Hill, Fla.
11. QIAGEN Significantly Expands its Offering of Assay Panels for Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Complemented by Ingenuity Analysis and Interpretation Capabilities