Debt financing for the acquisition is being provided by Citizens Bank, N.A. through syndicated credit facilities. Hogan Lovells US LLP acted as legal adviser to ACON and Kirkland & Ellis LLP acted as legal adviser to the sellers. Jefferies LLC acted as exclusive financial adviser to IWP in the transaction.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
IWP is a specialty home delivery pharmacy serving patients injured in accidents covered by Property Casualty insurance. Fully licensed in 48 states, IWP enhances patient access and alleviates administrative and financial burdens by shipping medications directly to the patient and managing complex reimbursement processes. Through its state-of-the-art facilities located in Andover, Massachusetts and Phoenix, Arizona, IWP offers a full range of therapeutic options to ease pain and discomfort caused by injury, and meets each patient's individual needs through a dedicated team of pharmacists. In addition, IWP serves as a powerful resource to those who represent injured individuals. IWP serves attorneys and physicians by minimizing their staff's time and expense spent on medication and reimbursement issues. For more information on the company, please visit www.IWPharmacy.com.
About ACON Investments
ACON Investments, L.L.C. is a
SOURCE ACON Equity Partners III, L.P.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Pre-Market Update: MGT Capital Investments, National American University Holdings and Actinium Pharmaceuticals
2. Collaborative Medical Technology Corporation Secures Investments from Two Prominent Medical Specialists
3. Lilly Announces Significant Global Insulin Manufacturing Capacity Investments in Response to Growing Diabetes Epidemic
4. Hospira Unveils New Quality Laboratory and Investments at Rocky Mount, N.C., Plant
5. Drip Drop Inc. closes $3.0M Series A-1 round with investments from John Elway, Ronnie Lott, and Sam Nazarian.
6. Chinas Strong Economic Growth and Healthcare Investments Generate Success for CPhI
7. Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for May 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
8. MGT Capital Investments, Inc. Announces Sale of Medicsight Patents
9. MGT Capital Investments, Inc. To Present At The Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference
10. Medical Equipment Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012
11. Frost & Sullivan: Government Support Vital to Encourage Venture Capital Investments in the North American Healthcare Industry