SAN DIEGO, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ResMed (NYSE: RMD) today announced Air Solutions, a new forward-thinking connected care solution for treating sleep-disordered breathing that can benefit all stakeholders in the care continuum. The ResMed Air Solutions platform has data-driven components that span from diagnosis to treatment, compliance management and patient engagement.
ResMed, a pioneer in the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing (SDB), has been the industry's premier innovator, with award winning customer-centric products that have significantly improved patient acceptance and adherence to SDB therapy.
Ecosystem Approach Brings Increased Efficiency and Efficacy to SDB Treatment"With Air Solutions, we're creating a new beginning in patient care," said Don Darkin, president of the ResMed Sleep-Disordered Breathing Business Unit. "As we unveil each Air Solutions component, our signature differentiation of superior performance and comfort will be underscored, made even stronger with groundbreaking technology that helps providers become more connected with their patients."
Air Solutions comprises components that, together, create a comprehensive end-to-end ecosystem that directly addresses the pain points for each stakeholder in the patient's therapy, including physicians, sleep labs, home medical equipment providers, and the patients themselves. The ecosystem approach, Darkin says, can increase efficiency and treatment efficacy by keeping providers informed and patients engaged. Included in the Air Solutions platform are:
ApneaLink™ Air: ResMed's compact and lightweight home sleep testing device works seamlessly with AirView software (see below) to empower sleep labs to efficiently manage each step of the diagnostic process, and share data to appropriate u
SOURCE ResMed Inc.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Page: 1 2 3
Related medicine technology :
1. WSIA and MEDPlus Health Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership
2. Ascendant Solutions, Inc. Announces Completion of First Pharmacy Acquisition by Its Doughertys Holdings Subsidiary
3. Arena Solutions And SiliconExpert Partner To Reduce Supply Chain Risk
4. Tecomet to Acquire Symmetry Medical Inc.s OEM Solutions Business
5. Biotech & Pharma Industries Get First Specialist End-to-End IT Solutions Provider As Daybreak Partners With Bell Canyon
6. Formulary Decision Makers Say Pharma-Provided Patient Support Solutions Influence Formulary Placement
7. Medical Equipment Solutions Corp. Awarded $2 Million contract To Service DoD
8. eInfochips to Develop NVIDIA GPU-powered Solutions for Aerospace and Defense, Medical Imaging, HPC and Visual Computing
9. Stone & Magnanini LLP Announces $520,000 Department of Justice False Claims Act Settlement With Vascular Solutions, Inc.
10. Mevesi Enhances Solutions with Variable Print Media Capabilities!
11. BioLife Solutions Announces Manufacturing Agreement With Somahlution LLC