FARMINGTON, Conn., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global Information Inc. is excited to announce an important healthcare conference in Amsterdam, Spring 2012.
8th Annual World Health Care Congress - Europe 2012
May 23-24, 2012: European healthcare systems may be diverse, but the all share many common challenges. Indeed, these challenges are held in common by health systems across the entire world, and many nations are pioneering innovative solutions. The 8th Annual World Health Care Congress Europe has been designed as a unique forum for healthcare innovators to present their strategies and solutions and network with peers from around the globe.
Conveniently located in the key global hub of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the 8th Annual World Health Care Congress Europe is the only significant international forum where leaders from all sectors of health care convene to discuss and develop actionable strategies to improve care delivery and outcomes. For eight years this event has been designed to meet the needs of delegates from Europe. With more than 60 speakers coming from 16 different counties, the World Health Care Congress is a truly global event. Whatever challenges you face within your health system, you will find solutions to address them here.
Highlights for attendees include:
- The best and latest ideas in modern healthcare and features the World's leading providers, payers and policy makers.
- Hearing leading providers and health systems discuss how they are making tough decisions in the face of rising demand and diminishing resources
- Building an action plan to achieve productivity and efficiency in healthcare delivery
- Learning about innovations to enable healthcare sustainability being pioneered in emerging economies
- Exploring the global challenge of shifting health systems to a prevention focus
- Developing strategies to reduce costs through more effective chronic disease management and technology implementation
- Receiving the evidence needed to enable large scale delivery of connected health, remote monitoring and other technological innovations
- Sharing the experiences of some of the World's leading Integrated Care Organisations from Europe, the USA and beyond
- Examining a range of pioneering innovations in health care payment systems, reimbursement, funding, commissioning and incentives
Early Bird discounted registration ends March 30. More information is available at http://www.giiconference.com/woco224413-2012/
Discover more healthcare research and resources:
About Global Information Inc. Global Information (GII) (http://www.giiresearch.com) is an information service company partnering with over 300 research companies around the world. Global Information has been in the business of distributing technical and market research for more than 25 years. Expanded from its original headquarters in Japan, Global Information now has offices in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Europe and the United States.
Follow Global Information, Inc. on Twitter: twitter.com/giiresearch
Media Contact: Jeremy Palaia of Global Information, Inc., 1-860-674-8796, Press@gii.co.jp
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Global Information, Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. Annual Biotech and Healthcare Conferences Being Held in Boston MA, Summer 20122
. BioDelivery Sciences Provides Business Review and Update in Conjunction with Filing of its Annual Report3
. Johnson & Johnson to Provide Webcast Presentation of XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) Phase 3 Clinical Data Presented at the American College of Cardiologys Annual Scientific Sessions4
. Sihuan Pharmaceutical Announces 2011 Annual Results5
. Heptares to Present at 6th Annual BIO-Europe Spring Conference on 20 March 20126
. Nile Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Data Presentation at the American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Meeting7
. Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis 20128
. Biodel Inc. to Present at ROTH 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on March 14th, 20129
. Questcor Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 24th Annual ROTH Conference on March 12, 201210
. GP Strategies Corporation to Present at ROTH Capital Partners 24th Annual Conference11
. Uroplasty to Present at the 24th Annual ROTH Conference