DALLAS, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "The Outlook for Medical Devices in Brazil, Russia, India & China" and "Successfully Accessing Medical Equipment Markets in CIVETS" are new reports available at RnR Market Research reports library.
Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) represent a total medical market of US$26.8 billion. But how might the impact of the economic downturn affect them? Where do commercial opportunities exist for medical device companies now, and what are the future prospects? In parallel, the spotlight is increasingly being cast on tier two emerging markets that combine large populations with low median age, significant unmet clinical need, and rising economic performance. These markets have become known collectively since 2009 by the acronym CIVETS (Columbia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa).
The report "The Outlook for Medical Devices in Brazil, Russia, India & China" says with a combined population of 3.0 billion people and with significant unmet medical need, the challenges and opportunities of the BRIC markets are considerable. The economic downturn has affected these markets varyingly; for example, the Brazilian import market may be affected by disadvantageous US$ exchange rates, but China is affected more by a weak economy in the USA<
SOURCE RnR Market Research
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Aethlon Medical Discloses Cancer and Infectious Disease Therapy Presentation at ISEV 2013
2. Flexpoint Announces Progress on the Medical Bed and Related Technologies
3. SonoSim transforms medical education by placing virtual ultrasound devices, patients, and teachers into lab coat pockets
4. Varian Medical Systems Spotlights Industry-Leading Motion Management and Radiosurgery Technologies at ESTRO 2013 in Geneva
5. Besins Healthcare, Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd Announce Delivery Technology Licensing Agreement for Intranasal Progesterone
6. Progressive Medical Releases 2013 Drug Trend Report
7. Combat Medical Systems Awarded $86 Million DOD Contract
8. Idaho Primary Care Association Receives Cambia Health Foundation grant for "Idaho Patient-Centered Medical Home" development in Idaho Community Health Centers
9. Randy Hill Appointed to Vasomedical Board of Directors
10. Cantel Medical To Present At Needham 12th Annual Healthcare Conference
11. Wavien, Inc. Introduces LED Based Medical Illumination Platform Using Recycling Light Technology