|Features|| CPACS: powerful cardiac imaging and storage capabilities
- Acquire cath, echo, nuclear cardiology, CT and MR, in both DICOM and non-DICOM format.
- Simultaneously view multiple modalities
- Annotate, process and measure images
- Rapidly access images and data from deep storage archive, in less than 30 seconds.
- Utilize any storage solution - DVD, MO, Tapes, EMC Centera, SAN, and NAS.
- Create a central environment for multiple campuses.
- Overcome bandwidth limitations.
CIS: enhanced cardiac information solution
- Easily create natural language reports that include images and data for cath, echo, pediatric echo, vascular US, nuclear cardiology, and more.
- Maintain a single database with all your cardiac data in a single place, for simplified and productive querying.
- Seamlessly integrate images and data -- Revolutionary "On-Image Reporting" technology creates annotations, marks lesions and stents directly on the image.
- Efficiently schedule and manage personnel and lab resources.
- Control and track inventory.
- Export to national registries such as ACC-NCDR, STS, BCIS/CCAD and BQS.
Connectivity and Integration: no more double data entry
- Integrate with Hospital Information Systems (HIS) to simplify ADT management, tracking, and billing.
- Use HemoLinkT to capture hemodynamic data and waveforms from any leading hemodynamic station and auto-populate final cath procedure report.
- Use EchoLink to capture echo measurements from any echo machine.
- Export final reports and data to HIS and third party databases.
- Import ECG exams.
- Eliminate double data entry.
- Ensure accurate billing - ICD-9 and CPT codes are sent to the hospital's billing system.
Advanced Internet Solutions
- Review procedures throughout the hospital or over the Internet using any standard browser and personal computer.
- Create Reports anytime, anywhere: hospital, clinic or home.
- Significantly increase referral and collaboration using eMedcon, which utilizes patented compression technology for smooth, rapid-response communication.
|Description|| TCS Symphony orchestrates images and patient information from all cardiology imaging modalities and information sources in one central system. It simplifies the natural cardiology workflow and improves cost-effectiveness so that healthcare professionals can focus on what they do best, helping people.
Many Sources, One Solution
Multi-modality images, such as cath, echo and nuclear cardiology, together with associated patient information, including hemodynamic information and waveforms, are acquired in a central database and accessed for viewing and handling on a single computer. Access images and reports on local and remote computers, using narrow or broadband Internet connections. Work from home and consult with colleagues anywhere in the world.
TCS Symphony seamlessly integrates with diverse systems already in place, such as clinical data repositories, EPR and hemodynamic systems. It creates an optimized workflow environment, effectively bridges information gaps and eliminates the need for multiple data entry.
Flexible and Scalable
TCS Symphony's modular approach supports tailor-made and scalable solutions to address customers needs from enterprise-wide cardiology departments in large institutions to single viewing stations at home.