op Misra, Medicine, Delhi.
2. Dr. Ashok Kumar Hemal, Medicine, Delhi.
3. Dr. Atul Kumar, Medicine, Delhi.
4. Dr. B. Paul Thaliath, Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Dr. Balbir Singh, Medicine, Delhi.
6. Prof. (Dr.) Harpinder Singh Chawla, Medicine, Chandigarh.
7. Dr. K.R. Palaniswamy, Medicine, Tamil Nadu.
8. Dr. Mahipal S. Sachdev, Medicine, Delhi.
9. Dr. Manjunath Cholenahally Nanjappa, Medicine, Karnataka.
10. Dr. Mayilvahanan Natarajan, Medicine, Tamil Nadu.
11. Dr. Mohsin Wali, Medicine, Delhi.
12. Prof. (Dr.) Narmada Prasad Gupta, Medicine, Delhi.
13. Prof. (Dr.) Perumalsamy Namperumalsamy, Medicine, Tamil Nadu.
14. Dr. Sheo Bhagwan Tibrewal, Medicine, United Kingdom.
It is interesting to note that the majority of doctors (50% or 10 out of 20) who received the award this year seem to be originating from our capital – Delhi.
Page: 1 2 Related medicine news :1
. Majority Of Women Satisfied With Decision To Have Preventive Mastectomy2
. Majority Of Americans Deny That They Are Overweight3
. Majority of Middle Aged People Suffer from - High BP, High Sugar, Pot Belly4
. Majority of Keralites Vote in Favor of HIV Certificate Before Marriage5
. Majority Of People In US Seek Essential Changes In Health Care System6
. Majority Chinese Men Lack Testosterone: Report7
. Majority Of The Flu Vaccine Supply Received8
. Majority Of Doctors Tend To Ignore Milk Allergy Cases In Babies9
. Harassment in School Affects Majority of Elementary Students10
. Aussie Nobel Prize Winners Receive Their Awards11
. Prestigious Gairdner Awards for medical research in 2006 Goes To Two Yale biologists