The dynamic field of medical tourism has created new vistas, enabling a panorama of cutting-edge healthcare services across the world.// In the race for being the best in the market and offering out-of-the-box solutions, the contributions of the industry’s powerful trident - Pharmaceutical Industry, Doctors and Pharmacists, is no mere coincidence. “Medicine heals doubts as well as diseases”, said Karl Marx, and what better time other than the pharmacy week, to laud the efforts of the pillars of healthcare, and their services to public health.
A veritable hotbed in the demanding field of Information Technology, India is soon finding a foothold in the world for quality healthcare services. Speciality surgeries, dedicated teams, world-class hospitals and services have made India a landmark in healthcare. Laudable efforts in complex heart surgeries of people from yonder, enabling life over near-death situations, has won India world-wide acclaim, apart from cementing troubled relationships across borders.
The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry today is worth a whopping 4 million dollars, and is growing at almost 9% yearly. India is one of the leading global players in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals – it currently holds the 4th position in terms of volume and 13th in terms of the value of production. The country is also able to augment its stock of tablets, capsules, bulk drugs almost to the tune of 70%, the remaining 30% is enabled by the global market. Not surprising that the market is ridden with competition and price wars that have trickled into the society, giving rise to unscrupulous practices.
The drug stores are a conduit to enable prompt medicines, and pharmacists are vital associates of physicians. Zooming in on the role of pharmacists, one cannot over emphasise the need for impeccable standards of product and professional practice in pharmacy. When we talk of pharmacists, what comes to the miPage: 1 2 3 4 Related medicine news :1
. Love And Drug Addiction Share The Same Chemistry2
. The Chemistry Of Sexual Attraction Between Male And Female Elephants3
. New Chemistry Approach Promises Less Expensive Drugs4
. Cancer Doctors Okays Controversial Prostate Therapy5
. Doctors needed urgently in Gujarat6
. Doctors operate upon patients in candlelight- latest from the quake scene7
. Doctors at risk- the ugly side of the noble profession8
. Doctors advice early anemia tests9
. Indian Doctor granted US patent on organ regeneration10
. Emphasis to ban Drugs ads by Doctors11
. Doctor samples come under the ambit of advertisement