Laflin continued, "Our expenditures on the depleted uranium de-conversion and fluorine extraction facility, coupled with the costs of the FEP pilot plant, account for significantly more than our loss this fiscal year. Had we not continued to invest in the uranium de-conversion facility and our fluorine extraction pilot facility in Idaho Falls, this would have been a profitable quarter and six months. I truly believe, the investment we are making in the uranium de-conversion and fluorine extraction facility, are important to our future success and our ability to ultimately provide a return to our shareholders. We remain focused upon that goal and will continue to manage cash and seek investments as necessary to carry this extremely important project forward."
International Isotopes Inc. Three Months Ended Six Months ended June 30 June 30 2009 2008 2009 2008 Sales $1,485,599 $1,876,042 $3,185,269 $3,183,980 Gross Profit $800,858 $950,671 $1,669,792 $1,649,073 Total Operating Expense $1,557,774 $1,177,670 $2,987,908 $2,323,177 Operating (Loss) ($756,916) ($226,999) ($1,328,116) ($674,104) Other (Expense) ($1,718) ($19,711) ($18,445) ($38,550) Net (Loss) ($758,634) ($246,710) ($1,346,561) ($712,654) Net (Loss) Per Common Share ($0.00) ($0.00) ($0.00) ($0.00) Weighted Ave. Shares Outstanding 288,870,769 277,122,436 288,836,531 270,055,656
SOURCE International Isotopes Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. PAREXEL International Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2009 Results
2. HeartWare International, Inc. Announces US$55 Million Financing
3. FoodBizDaily.com Announces New Free Report - International Trade Opportunity: The Brazilian Acai Berry
4. Urgent Petition Launched to Block Plans for New International Late-Term Abortion Clinic
5. Chindex International, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2010 Financial Results
6. Chindex International Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreements in China for Leading Clinical Chemistry and Aesthetic Laser Products
7. Chindex International, Inc. Launches World-Class Cancer Treatment Center
8. EHE International Supports The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
9. International meeting on food quality, safety
10. BD and Direct Relief International Team Up to Provide Free Diabetes Insulin Injection Products to Americans Impacted by the Economic Downturn
11. Mobile Surgery International Assembles Team of Nationally Recognized Orthopedic Surgeons