Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 02, 2013
Most iPad Mini users buy at least one case to protect their shiny new tablet, and every user should ask the question – why buy a case? Here are the top reasons:
1. Protection. Not just the front screen like Apple’s smart cover, and not just the back like many cheap clip-on cases on the market, but full body protection. The case should protect the iPad Mini all around – front, back, sides, and corners.
2. Function. Does the case offer smart cover design to automatically set the iPad Mini to sleep when not in use? Are all the ports easily accessible without having to remove the iPad Mini from the case?
3. Keyboard. The virtual keyboard on the iPad Mini is fine for entering an URL or typing a small amount of text. But users overwhelmingly prefer a physical keyboard with the conventional tactile feel of pressing each key. It makes typing so much faster and more accurate.
4. Keyboard should be rechargeable and detachable. A Bluetooth keyboard with high quality lithium-ion rechargeable battery saves money for its owner and is usually lighter weight. While some keyboards are fixed in the case, the best designs feature a detachable keyboard, using magnets, to offer the ultimate in convenience and flexibility.
5. Affordable. Yes, nice things cost money, but an accessory for the iPad Mini shouldn’t break the bank. It should be competitively priced in the marketplace.
One company is determined to offer a “perfect” iPad Mini case – iGear’s iPad Mini Bluetooth Keyboard Portoflio combines the protection offered by a well padded leatherette case with a built-in, magnetically removable Bluetooth keyboard. The built-in Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 55 hours with each charge. iGear is offering it for 20% less than the market price of $100 for similar products.
The case itself is made of high-grade textured leatherette, offering tough protection for day to d
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved