Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
hyperCision Labs and hyperCision Inc., a leading implementer of SAP Talent, Learning and SuccessFactors applications, announced today that RegLearn 4.0 is available to customers as of April 30, 2013. RegLearn 4.0 builds on the success of previous versions and includes a variety of new functionality and reporting capabilities to meet hyperCision's growing base of global customers.
RegLearn 4.0 delivers a new portal role for managers as well as enhancements for managing contractor training, extending training requirements to grandfathering policies, printing training certificates, and coordinating the logistical support of training via administrative “to-do” checklists.
Details of Major Enhancements in RegLearn 4.0:
- RegLearn Manager Portal Role includes a training compliance dashboard with alerts and graphical views; new capabilities to assign training requirements to staff
- Skillfinder search for staff qualifications/certifications (also available via mobile app for iPad)
- Additional reporting capabilities including complete training profiles of direct/indirect reports
- Managing Contractor Training
- External Person attribute for learner group management
- Grandfathering/Exempt Policies
- Granting credit for previous training experience
- Granting and detailing credit for previous experience
- Administrator tools
- Administrator To-Do List
- Manage Learner Group assignment based on qualifications
- Optional automatic update of training profiles based on changes to training requirement validity rules
- Employee Tools: Printing of training certificates
- On-the-Job Training Portal Enhancements
As with every release, thorough test scripts for the validation of all new functionality are available to customers.
Additional information can be found at http://www.hypercision.com
About hyperCision Labs
hyperCision Labs partners with hyperCision Inc. to provide rapid, innovative solutions to support and enhance SAP’s HCM offerings. hyperCision Labs brings together technical and industry experts to build solutions that meet the needs of an increasingly regulated business environment.
hyperCision Inc. focuses on performing successful SAP HCM, SAP Talent Management and SuccessFactors implementations, upgrades and solution reviews. Our consulting team consists of experts with years of hands-on consulting and practical expertise.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10714473.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Detroit Style Pizza Co. Announces Gluten-Free Pizza Deal for Celiac Awareness Month2
. Critigen Managed Services Announces Implementation of ServiceNow for IT Service Automation3
. Thomas Miller Mortuary Announces The Launch Of The New Cremation Society of Southern California4
. Stock Illustration Source Announces New Work by Conceptual Illustrator Kiki Tikiriki5
. DMG Productions Announces Read It Once Again to be Featured on Upcoming Episode of Health Heroes6
. Cancer Research Institute Announces June Cancer Immunotherapy Awareness Month; 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® and The Fund for Park Avenue to Support and Promote Awareness7
. Strax Rejuvenation Announces That It Has Performed over 40,000 Procedures in the Past Seven Years8
. US Sports Camps Announces 2013 Nike Running Camp Addition in Pennsylvania9
. VisitorsCoverage Announces Availability of Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions Coverage Plans10
. Maria Mountain Announces “The Hockey Workout Club”11
. Skin Care Expert Sharon Kleyne Announces Sunscreen May Not Be Enough