NEW YORK, July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- d'Gianni Lingerie (www.dgianni.com) is unveiling its sensual Intimate Apparel Collection aboard a luxury liner in New York City on August 22, 2009 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Boarding time is 6:30 p.m. and the cruise ship sets sail from New York City's 23rd Street dock on the East River for three exciting hours of fine dining, entertainment and the chance to view the newest d'Gianni brands during the fashion show. Tickets are going for a minimum donation of $100.00, with ten percent of all proceeds benefitting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's (www.bcrfcure.org) battle against breast cancer.
"I'm so pleased to be launching our newest d'Gianni line of lingerie," says co-founder of d'Gianni. "The new collection is simply exquisite. Every single piece evokes a certain attitude, perception and frame of mind."
The evening voyage around New York City will reveal the intimate details of d'Gianni's latest line of sexy lingerie designed to inspire women to embrace their inner sensuality and beauty. Each piece of the collection is tailored to fit a specific size and shape of body. The star-studded audience will get the chance to match their own personalities to the lingerie with which they feel a connection.
Both founders of d'Gianni united almost a decade ago with a goal to establish a lingerie brand name with one vision in mind: to enhance sensuality in the bedroom. d'Gianni continues to launch innovative products designed to accentuate the sensuality and beauty of a variety of shapes and sizes.
Tickets for the luxurious cruise are available through the d'Gianni website, http://w
SOURCE d'Gianni Lingerie; The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Lilly to Unveil More Than 30 Studies at Premier Lung Cancer Meeting
2. AlphaRx Unveils its China Strategy
3. Explorers Bounty Unveils New Line of Tribal Stone Crackers
4. "Aprima Medical Software, Inc.," Unveiled by iMedica; Premier EHR / PM Company Adopts New Name
5. Aprima Medical Software, Inc., Unveiled by iMedica; Premier EHR / PM Company Adopts New Name
6. U.S. Unveils Stricter Food-Safety Standards
7. Video: Perot Systems Unveils Series of Healthcare Video Case Studies
8. Furniture Online's New Look Unveiled
9. Jarrow Formulas, Inc. to Unveil Children's Natural Health Products at Upcoming Natural MarketPlace 2009 Show in Las Vegas
10. Sparta Systems Unveils TrackWise(R) Clinical Quality Management Solution
11. HealthLeaders-InterStudy Unveils Enhanced Employer Vantage