BOSTON, Dec. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Brian Newman, MD, FRCS, will conduct two training sessions for medical professionals on the Veinwave(TM) system, a revolutionary system used by doctors around the world to non-invasively eliminate spider veins and telangiectasia.
Dr. Newman, an internationally-acclaimed vascular surgeon based in the United Kingdom, developed Veinwave(TM) as a safe, reliable, non-invasive treatment utilizing the principle of Unipolar Thermo-Coagulation (UTC). UTC utilizes proprietary technology to deliver the unique radio-frequency energy without the need for anesthesia. An independent six-year study from Georges Pompidou Hospital documents the safety and effectiveness of this proprietary system with no side effects.
The Advanced Training Session for vascular surgeons is by invitation only and will be held Friday, Dec. 11, at the CardioVascular Institute at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A second seminar is open to all physicians and is scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 12, 9 a.m. at the Boston Marriott Newton. The seminar will cover an overview of the Veinwave(TM) technology, review case studies and procedural techniques, and allow attendees to observe live patient treatments. There is no fee to attend, but space is limited. To register, contact Amy Easterly at (205) 427-9323.
The CardioVascular Institute (CVI) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, is the first Boston health care organization to purchase the revolutionary Veinwave(TM) system. The CVI's vascular surgeons include Allen D. Hamdan, MD, Frank B. Pomposelli, MD, Marc Schermerhorn, MD, and Mark C. Wyers, MD. Patients may book appointments by contacting the CardioVascular Institute at the Lowry Medical Office Building, 110 Francis Street, Suite 5B, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 632-9959. For more information, visit www.bidmc.org/vascular.
About Dr. Brian Newman, MD, FRCS<
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. World-Renowned Therapist Joins The Center for Children and Families In Its Work With the Nations Poorest Families
2. World-renowned bioengineers to record history of medical inventions
3. World-Renowned Scientists to Lead Immunology Course
4. World-Renowned Physicians Converge on Methodist Dallas Medical Center for Largest Live Demonstration of Its Kind in Texas
5. World-Renowned Urologist, J. Francois Eid, M.D., Expands Practice with Increased Treatment of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
6. World-renowned Instructor of the Healing Practice of Qigong to Teach in Los Angeles Mar. 7 & 8
7. World-Renowned Golf Instructor David Leadbetter Promotes VaNu
8. World-renowned neuroscientist visits UTSA on May 5 to discuss the quest for consciousness
9. World-Renowned Neuroscientist Dr. Candace Pert will be Featured Speaker at the Chopra Center's Signature Mind-Body Healing Workshop in San Diego
10. World-renowned nanotechnology expert proves there is big potential in the smallest of matter
11. Tickets on Sale Now for World-Renowned Bodies...The Exhibition At Mall of America(R)