Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 29, 2014
PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global biosimilars industry. Using detailed company data, financial analysis, corporate strategy, and market trends analysis, GlobalData provides in-depth analysis of the current and future growth drivers of the biosimilars industry. The report discusses the various regulatory frameworks under which biosimilars are currently reviewed and regulated. Furthermore, it discusses the key factors shaping and driving the biosimilars business, and provides insights on the competitive landscape and emerging strategies expected to significantly influence the market positions of companies currently involved in the development and commercialization of biosimilars.
The increasing prevalence of biosimilars will have a noticeably negative impact on the biologics market beyond 2019, despite an initial projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.3%, taking the overall biologics market value from $162 billion in 2013 to more than $262 billion by 2019.
Complete report details at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/pharmasphere-regulatory-frameworks-and-product-pipelines-in-the-global-biosimilars-market.html.
Overview of Key Players in Global Biosimilars Market:
- Stada Arzneimittel
- Gedeon Richter
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd.
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Hanwha Chemical
- Samsung Bioepis
- LG Life Sciences
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers of the global biosimilars industry?
- Who are the top players involved in the development of biosimilars in the developed markets of Europe and the US, as well as in emerging markets, including India and China?
- What are the major barriers to entry into the biosimilars industry?
- What specific strategies are companies utilizing to combat some of the challenges currently facing the development of the global biosimilars industry?
- What is the current state of biosimilars regulation in the EU, US, Japan, India, China, and South Korea?
Order a purchase copy at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=8467.
“PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market”, provides strategic analysis of the global biosimilars industry. It discusses key market trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as India providing in-depth analysis of these markets’ regulatory framework, key domestic players and their biosimilar pipelines, and strategic outlook.
- The report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the global biosimilars industry.
- The report discusses the biosimilar regulatory landscape of various markets including developed markets of the US and EU, as well as emerging markets such as China and India. Furthermore, it identifies key domestic players in the various markets discussed and provides analysis of their strategy, manufacturing capacity, and clinical pipeline.
- The report contains expert insights on the corporate strategies of current and prospective players in the global biosimilars industry.
- The report contains a special case study on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries’ biosimilars business, including an in-depth SWOT analysis of the company.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the frameworks under which biosimilars are currently being reviewed and regulated across various developed and emerging markets
- Identify the key domestic players in various biosimilar markets, including South Korea, Japan and emerging markets such as India and China
- Understand the key drivers and trends in the global biosimilars industry
- Analyze and track the strategies that companies are using to enter and/or strengthen their position in the rapidly evolving biosimilars industry, as well as efforts being made by innovator companies like Amgen to protect their market position
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy
Explore more reports on Pharmaceuticals industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals.
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/global-biosimilars-market/analysis-forecasts-2019/prweb12054403.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2014 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. B. Braun Selects 1WorldSync Unique Device Identification and Product Information Solution2
. One Brilliant Economic Survival Tool You Can Steal from the World's Best Hospitals3
. World’s Largest Uterine Fibroid Removed from Patient4
. Septic Tanks Procurement Category Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld5
. Study tracks worldwide spread of beneficial blood cell gene variant6
. Living with a Disability Magazine Marks World Hepatitis Day on July 28 with New Article on Disabling Digestive Disorders7
. Inspiring Senior Athlete Lands Third World Title in One Year8
. Coffee and Tea Production in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld9
. Cigarette and Tobacco Product Manufacturing in Australia Industry Market Research Report Now Updated by IBISWorld10
. Training Mask LLC Announces the Signing of World-Renowned Coach Brian MacKenzie11
. Setting A New High Jump World Record In Zensah® Compression