Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 13, 2013
Workplace, a leader in cloud-based workforce management solutions for many of the country’s leading retailers, announced today that they will be hosting the Leadership in Retail WFM Customer Experience Global Summit 2013, where renowned retailers and industry experts investigate and share how you can turn effective employee engagement into a competitive advantage that impacts customer loyalty and the bottom line. “Father of Gamification” Rajat Paharia, World Kitchen’s Michael Chester, Axsium’s Bob Clements, and the Institute for Corporate Productivity’s Kevin Martin, are among the prestigious lineup speakers presenting on June 13, 2013 at the W Hotel Lakeshore in Chicago.
Achieving loyal customers is essential to driving profit and growth in the retail sector, especially as retailers learn how to raise their game by engaging with their employees to drive the customer experience and satisfaction. Following are some of the scheduled panel topics and speakers:
Benefits of Attending?
Discuss and explore new ideas on how to motivate associates to deliver a more productive and better customer experience, including:
- Unleashing associate enthusiasm;
- Effective and efficient people practices of high-performance organizations in retail; and
- How big data and gamification can play a role.
Hear from industry experts and other retailers' practical examples on how customer experience drives loyalty and word of mouth which can deliver significant value to your business, including:
- How to ensure a consistent customer experience;
- Effects of customer centricity on showrooming; and
- How Smart devices in-store can positively impact the customer experience.
Learn from industry-leading retailers how their innovative use of technology and data has helped them get this equation right:
Engaged associates + a better customer experience = increased sales.
What’s on the agenda?
- Efficient and Effective, the People Practices of High-Performance Organizations that Deliver for Retail, by Kevin Martin, Chief Research and Marketing Officer for the Institute for Corporate Productivity;
- How to Revolutionize Customer and Employee Engagement with Big Data and Gamification, by Rajat Paharia, founder and CPO of BunchBall and the “Father” of Gamification;
- Delivering a Consistent Customer Experience in Every Store, Every Day, by Scott Knaul, VP Retail for Workforce Insight;
- Harnessing the Power of Data with Workforce Management, by Michael Chester, VP of Operations for World Kitchen; and
- Customer-Centric WFM: Enabling the Shift to Customer-Centric Performance Goals in the Age of Showrooming, by Bob Clements, Senior VP, Axsium.
- Prominent guest speakers from some of the largest and most successful retail chains in America
- Rajat Paharia will also be sharing insights from his forthcoming book, Loyalty 3.0: How to Revolutionize Customer and Employee Engagement with Big Data and Gamification
- Other industry leaders like Stefan Midford, CEO and President for Natural Insight and David Carlson, General Manager for NaviSite
The summit is free to attend. Workplace is also hosting a cocktail reception on the evening prior, June 12th at 7pm for all attendees. Click on the following registration link to confirm attendance: http://info.workplacesystems.com/leadership-in-retail-wfm
Workplace is the leading supplier of workforce management solutions in the cloud. With over 26 years’ experience in scheduling, forecasting and time and attendance, it is dedicated to making its clients' workforces simpler to manage. Workplace’s cloud-based solutions enable organizations to create competitive advantage through improved productivity, visibility and control of costs, sales growth, more engaged associates and better customer service. Workplace’s rapid implementation approach combined with its industry expertise and highly intuitive cloud-based solutions delivers a faster return on investment to its clients. With offices in the US, UK and Australia, Workplace clients include: Rite Aid, H&M, Next, Subway, Coral, Chelmsford Star Co-op, Metro Group, Wickes and World Duty Free. For more information please visit: http://www.workplacesystems.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10717769.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Workplace Weight Loss Incentives Encouraged by Bystrictin2
. Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center Now Urges Victims Of Mesothelioma Or Any Type Of Lung Cancer Who Had Asbestos In Their Workplace To Call Them About Compensation3
. DISC Personality Testing in the Workplace by PeopleKeys: A New Strategy for Building Successful Teams4
. Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center Urges Retired Energy Workers Who Had Exposure At Their Workplace And Now Have Lung Cancer To Call them About Compensation5
. Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center Now Urges Nonsmoker Lung Cancer Victims Who Were exposed To Asbestos In Their Workplace To Call Them About Possible Compensation6
. Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center Now Urges Victims Of Any Kind Of Lung Cancer Victim Who Were Exposed To Asbestos At Their Workplace To Call Them About Compensation7
. Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center Now Urges Families of Nonsmoker Lung Cancer Victims To Call Them If Their Loved One Was Exposed To Asbestos In Their Workplace8
. Smokefree workplaces linked to smokefree homes in India9
. Lung Cancer Asbestos Victims Center Now Urges Nonsmoker Lung Cancer Victims To Call Them About Financial Compensation If They Were exposed To Asbestos In Their Workplace10
. Cleveland Clinic's Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment and Research Honored for Workplace Practice that Promotes Health and Safety11
. SofterWare, Inc. Selected Again as One of the Philly.com Top Workplaces