GLASSBORO, N.J., Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Getting a firmer, healthier, better-looking body -- in 90 days or less -- is now a reality. How? By having (and utilizing) a fitness plan that will truly help you reach your personal goals.
Key elements your fitness plan should include are:
- An organized approach to weight training and exercise: Schedule specific days and times you will dedicate to achieving your fitness goals and stick with it!
- Using the correct weight for your current fitness level: The best results come from exercising intelligently and that includes using the correct weight to achieve great results while avoiding injury.
- A variety of exercises: Muscle confusion is a proven strategy for speedy success. Change your routine often.
- A program that challenges the body a bit more each week: If your goal is to consistently improve your level of fitness, than you must increase your workout intensity (in small increments) nearly every week.
- A method to track workouts and progress: Follow the transformation of your body and motivate yourself to raise the bar even higher!
- The right instructor: This is important. . .Find an instructor that you're comfortable with. One that will help you stay motivated and help you stick with the program.
With her new STS (Shock Training System) DVD series, exercise guru Cathe Friedrich provides at-home exercisers with what they need to meet all these requirements and more, including:
- A total workout program over a 90-day period.
- An online calculator that determines the right weight for every exercise for safer training and maximized results.
- A combination of previously done exercises with new exercises for better/faster muscle development.
- Exercises that push the body in progressively higher increments to build strength and fitness.
- An online workout manager that prints out a guideline for each day's workout and stores the information online for review or editing.
- An instructor who's a pioneer and leader in the exercise field. A long-time ACE-certified group fitness instructor, Cathe Friedrich holds specialty certifications in the health and fitness field, including body pump, kickboxing, yoga fit, boxing, resist-a-ball and more. Her videos have won awards from Self, Health, Fit and Fitness magazines. Her workouts air nationally 3 times a day on Discovery Channel's FitTV.
With Cathe's new STS DVD series, using the right weight reduces the wait for better results -- and a better body -- to just 90 days or less. The 40-DVD series is now available at www.cathe.com
About Cathe Friedrich:
With over 120 workout titles to her credit, Cathe created one of the first 'step' aerobic videos in 1989-and continues to produce fun, intense, and challenging workouts for all body types and fitness levels. Recently, Cathe announced she was teaming up with Eggland's Best, America's No. 1 branded egg, to help Americans make fitness and healthy eating an essential part of their everyday lifestyle.
Related medicine news :1
. The Naked Truth: Overweight, Overwhelmed and Confused2
. New research: Consumption of sugar substitutes assists in long-term weight control3
. Daylight could help control our weight4
. Typeamom.net on Smart Goals for Weight Loss5
. The Alternative To Lap Banding -- Babes Weight Loss Program6
. Obesity Action Coalition Calls on PETA to Immediately End Campaign Stigmatizing Overweight and Obese Individuals7
. Phylicia Rashad Reaches Weight Loss Goal; Loses 35 lbs8
. Lifting weights reduces lymphedema symptoms following breast cancer surgery, Penn research shows9
. Weight Lifting Can Ease Arm Swelling in Breast Cancer Survivors10
. New Published Diet Study Reveals Meal Replacements as Top Strategy for Weight Loss11
. UK study finds meal replacements aid weight loss