Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) August 29, 2013
After extensive best-in-class testing among some of the most popular compactor brands, Wastequip has launched the Precision Series self-contained compactor.
The results of this benchmark research were used to develop the Precision Series compactor, combining the most popular and best-performing features from not only Wastequip compactors, but other popular units as well.
Testing of each compactor simulated a year’s worth of normal to heavy use. Feedback from dealers, end users and the waste industry was also solicited to determine the most important features for users.
Wastequip Precision Series Compactor Features:
- Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided design suspends the ram above the chamber floor for smoother operation and reduced wear on the compactor floor.
- The Precision Series is backed by an industry leading five-year structural warranty. Competitors’ units typically only feature a three-year warranty.
- The heavy-duty rear door with full door seal has an adjustable sliding hinge that draws the door in evenly containing both odors and liquids.
- Unlike competitor’s units, that have limited or blocked rear panel access, the Wastequip Precision Series has a patent-pending 49” x 18” access opening for easy inspection, maintenance and clean-out, resulting in a reduction of up to 33 percent less time spent on maintenance. This advanced patent-pending design is just one of fifteen innovative features to optimize performance by improving structural integrity and maximizing durability.
- The Precision Series also features our popular Guardian power unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) to alert operators when scheduled maintenance is due along with a Watch Dog timer to prevent motor burnout.
“The research and competitive bench-marking by our engineering and product development teams for this project was world-class. We made this investment because we’re committed to bringing the best products to market. We’re confident that customers will agree that the Precision Series is the best self-contained compactor available today.” Marty Bryant, CEO.
Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment with an international network of 27 manufacturing facilities and the most extensive dealer network in North America. Wastequip’s broad range of waste and recycling equipment and systems are used to collect, process and transport recyclables, solid waste, liquid waste and organics. The company’s brands include Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco, Mountain Tarp and Parts Place. On the web at http://www.wastequip.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11072317.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Onnit Introduces Orangutan Kettlebell to Primal Bell Series, Benefits The Orangutan Project2
. NOVAtime Introduces Its New Native Mobile Application for Windows 8 PC and Microsoft Surface3
. Sublime Beauty Introduces Its Newest Product, a Hyaluronic Serum for Deep Hydration, at 20 Percent Off4
. Lilysilk.com Introduces a Good Way for Teenagers to Avoid Acne5
. Health Data Intelligence Introduces a New Dashboard to Analyze Hospital-Level Medicare Provider Charges and Payments6
. Sublime Beauty Introduces a New Product and Video This Week: Hyaluronic Serum, Essential for the Skin7
. Forward Progress TV Introduces Segment on America’s Best8
. Gulf Coast Spine Care Introduces Enhanced Sciatica Treatment Options9
. SecondOpinions.com, Featuring a State-of-the-Art Teleradiology and Telemedicine Platform, Introduces Membership Programs for Patients, Employers and Medical Facilities10
. Retrofit Advisor Makes Private Lessons for Weight Loss Affordable: Leader in Data-Driven Weight Loss Introduces Groundbreaking Product11
. Diet Doc Weight Loss Diets Introduces New Specially Formulated Magnesium Citrate to Gently Relieve Constipation While Dieting