Despite Rising Unemployment, the Healthcare Industry Continues to Show Strength in California
COSTA MESA, Calif., July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- While U.S. unemployment rose to 9.5% in June, Adecco USA continues to see job opportunities for qualified professionals in the Orange County, California area. Despite the fact that California's unemployment rate is over 11%, Adecco USA currently has demand for 300 licensed pharmacy technicians in the Orange County market for great positions they need talent for today.
Over the past year the healthcare industry has continued to grow despite job losses in most sectors, adding 364,000 jobs nationally over the past 12 months alone. With the Baby Boomer generation aging and requiring a wide range of healthcare and medical services now and in the future the Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that the industry will grow 16% by 2016. The demand is particularly strong within pharmaceuticals as the demand for medicines as well as new products being introduced to the market is expected to increase in coming years.
"The demand for healthcare professionals, particularly licensed pharmaceutical technicians, in the area is very hot right now," says Christa Shapiro, regional vice president for Adecco in Southern California. "The healthcare industry continues to grow despite contraction in the rest of the economy. Individuals who have the right mix of experience in the pharmaceuticals industry combined with great customer service skills are in very high demand again and should take the opportunity to apply for these jobs now."
To apply for these positions, please call Adecco's employment hotline at 714-230-2083 or send your resume and cover letter directly to jennifer
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Wanted: Oklahoma City Licensed Pharmacy Technicians
2. Wanted: Pioneer IVF Babies Bay Area Fertility Doctors Launch National Search for First IVF Babies Born 25 Years Ago
3. WANTED: Global AIDS Coordinator
4. Wanted: Illinois Family Physician of the Year Nominations
5. Wanted: Dead Bodies (Fresh, Preferably)
6. Vietnam Veterans of America to VA: Dont Wait for Us to Die: Grant Association to Agent Orange Exposure for Parkinsons, Heart Disease, Hypertension
7. Orange County Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Reaches Out to Community with New Website
8. Grow Back Eyelashes - Orange County Plastic Surgeon Now Helps Patients Grow Longer, Fuller Darker Eyelashes With FDA-Approved Prescription Lash Treatment, Latisse
9. Innovative Voice and Swallowing Center Opens in Orange County
10. Walk for Lupus Now(TM) at the Orange County Great Park
11. Now Available: Bayer Diabetes Cares CONTOUR(R) Meters in Midnight Blue and Orange Burst