Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 06, 2014
Real Business Solutions (W2Mate.com, 1-800-507-1992), have recently updated their 1099 print and e-File system to support the latest changes in IRS 1099 forms for the 2013 / 2014 season. Some of the forms updated include 1099 Miscellaneous Income, Interest Income, Dividends / Distributions, Merchant Card, Real Estate, Mortgage Interest, Retirement, Tuition and more.
Every year, business filers and tax professional are faced with the task of processing year-end information returns. 1099 and W-2 tax forms must be printed and delivered no later than end of January, so that recipients can receive these tax statements in time for their own income tax reporting with the IRS. W2 Mate software makes the process of 2013 / 2014 W2 1099 filing smooth, easy and above all affordable.
A free trial of W2 Mate 2013 can be downloaded from http://www.W2Mate.com/. Customers can purchase W2 Mate and receive it instantly.
W2 Mate was the first 1099 software to introduce the ability to generate secure PDF 1099 Forms and PDF W2 Forms. Emailing 1099 forms saves precious time and money to businesses. Large organizations such as banks, factories and universities are currently using electronic delivery of 1099 forms to reduce the costly and labor intensive process of printing and then distributing these forms by mail.
According to the IRS, business 1099 filers who fail to provide correct payee statements and cannot show reasonable cause may be subject to a penalty. The penalty applies if the business fails to provide the statement by January 31 (February 15 for Forms 1099-B, 1099-S, and 1099-MISC (boxes 8 and 14 only)), fails to include all information required to be shown on the statement, or includes incorrect information on the statement. The amount of the penalty is based on when the correct payee statement is furnished. It is a separate penalty, and is applied in the same manner as the penalty for failure to file correct information returns by the due date.
W2 Mate Software Highlights:
- Prepares unlimited number of 2013 W2 and 1099 forms for multiple employers and payers;
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other 1099 copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink;
- Unlimited 2013 1099 E filing using IRS FIRE System (No per form fees and No data transmission charges) and unlimited 2013 W2 electronic filing submissions using the EFW2 format;
- Creates 2013 employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF;
- SSA approved to print W2 & W3 forms on regular white paper, which eliminates the need for expensive forms;
- Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel;
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry;
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID;
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated;
- Supports Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98;
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year;
- Password protection and data validation;
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists;
- Prompt, courteous and reliable US-based support through phone, chat or e-mail;
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats;
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel;
- Free downloadable updates;
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors;
- Built-in links to form instructions and websites for the IRS, SSA and government tax agencies;
- Completes employer electronic W-2 forms;
- Includes deadlines for 1099 mailing (1099 filing due dates);
- Helps filers meet 1096 and W3 due dates for 2013
2013 IRS 1099 MISC printing and e filing software solution evaluation can be downloaded from http://www.W2Mate.com. Customers can purchase the software and receive it instantly.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014-1099-processing-for-/2014/prweb11454004.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. 2013 1099 Software by W2Mate.com Brings Pressure-Seal 1099s, SSN Masking and Blank Paper Printing to QuickBooks Users2
. Stratford Career Institute Updates Medical Billing Home Study Course3
. New Risperdal Lawsuit Website Published by Bernstein Liebhard LLP; Provides Side Effect Information, Litigation Updates4
. Sinco-CNC Updates Its Website and Announces Its New CNC Lathe Aluminum Products5
. Los Angeles Hair Transplant Surgeon Reviews the Newest Updates on Hair Restoration6
. Wholesale Electronics Center from China PriceAngels.com Updates Its Website7
. New da Vinci Robot Lawsuit Website from Bernstein Liebhard LLP to Provide Information on Alleged Robotic Surgery Complications, Updates on Rising Litigation8
. IdentityForge Announces Version Updates to the HP NonStop Advanced Adapter9
. IFitDress.com Updates Its New Website With Beautiful Ice Blue Wedding Dresses10
. 4leafcity.com Updates Its New Website To Show Its New Selection Of Cheap Sweatshirts For Men11
. MillionaireCasket.com Updates Its Website To Offer New Collection Of Solid Poplar Wood Caskets