"In my business I constantly work to help make women's beauty wishes come true and now we can help children's wishes come true through the LATISSE(TM) Wishes campaign," said Soare. "I am excited to bring this worthy campaign to cities across the country."
For more information about the LATISSE(TM) Wishes charitable awareness campaign, please visit www.LATISSE.com.
LATISSE(TM) (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes. The once-daily prescription treatment is applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. While individual results may vary, LATISSE(TM) users can expect to experience results in as little as eight weeks, with significant results in 16 weeks. To maintain effect, continued treatment with LATISSE(TM) solution is required, and if use of LATISSE(TM) is discontinued, eyelashes will gradually return to where they were prior to treatment over a period of several weeks to months (average eyelash hair cycle).
Important LATISSE(TM) Information
LATISSE(TM) (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
LATISSE(TM) Important Safety Information
SOURCE Allergan; Make-A-Wish Foundation
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Video: Cosmetic Procedures Up In All Ethnic Groups Except Caucasians In 2008
2. Video: Bathmate Hydropump Poised to Replace Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra
3. Video: Astrazeneca Calls on All Americans to Join US AGAINST ATHERO to Fight the Nations Number One Killer
4. Video: New Childrens Storybook Helps Parents Teach Their Children With Asthma About Their Condition
5. Video: NCOA Issues Call-to-Action for National Chronic Care Reform Based on Results of Comprehensive Survey of Americans with Chronic Conditions
6. Video: CLARITIN Partners with NASCAR Driver Carl Edwards to Educate Motorists on the Importance of Being Clear to Drive(SM)
7. Video: Record Number of Patients Seek Laser Treatments to Take Light-Years Off Their Faces
8. Video: New Report Card: Nations Mental Health Care System
9. Video: Injectable-Grade Filler, Now Without the Injections
10. Video: Avon Commits Over $1.75 Million for New Partnerships to End Violence Against Women
11. Video: Novalar Announces the Launch of OraVerse(TM) the First Dental Anesthesia Reversal Agent