ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., July 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (NYSE: BEC), a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of products that simplify, automate, and innovate complex biomedical testing, announces upcoming company presentations and investor events. Please mark your calendars accordingly.
- Q2 2009 Earnings Release scheduled after market close on Thursday, July 30, 2009.
- Conference call set for 5:00 p.m. (ET).
- The call may be accessed by dialing (877) 516-3365 or (706) 679-3246 and asking for the Beckman Coulter conference call or reservation number 18955457.
- There also will be a live webcast of the call. It will be accessible to all investors through Beckman Coulter's website at www.beckmancoulter.com. When accessing the webcast through the Beckman Coulter site, select "go to IR" under "Investor Relations" and find the call listed under "What's Ahead." The webcast will be archived on the website for future on-demand replay.
- July 20 - 24, 2009, Chicago, Illinois - The American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Exposition.
- AACC will host its annual IVD Industry Analyst Briefing on Monday afternoon, July 20, 2009, from 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (ET) at the Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel.
- Beckman Coulter will host an investor event Tuesday, July 21, 2009, from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (ET)
- There will be a live webcast of the event. It will be accessible to all investors through Beckman Coulter's website at www.beckmancoulter.com. When accessing the webcast through the company's website, select "go to IR" under "Investor Relations" and find the event listed under "What's Ahead." The webcast will be archived on the company's website for future on-demand replay.
- To register, contact Beckman Coulter's Investor Relations Department at (714) 773-7620.
- AACC industry exhibits open on Tuesday, July 21 to Thursday, July 23, 2009, at the McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- For general meeting information, go to www.aacc.org.
- Beckman Coulter 2009 Annual Business Review. The executive management of the company will host an event in New York, New York, on Thursday, December 17, 2009. There will be a live webcast of this event accessible through the company's website.
- The company will attend the following conferences:
- Baird 2009 Healthcare Conference - Wednesday, September 9, 2009, in New York, New York.
- Thomas Weisel Partners Healthcare Conference 2009 - Thursday, September 10, 2009, in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference - Tuesday, September 15, 2009, in New York, New York.
- ThinkEquity Sixth Annual Growth Conference - Thursday, September 17, 2009, in San Francisco, California.
- Oppenheimer 20th Annual Healthcare Conference - Tuesday, November 3, 2009, in New York, New York.
- 2009 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference - Thursday, November 12, 2009, in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Piper Jaffray 2009 Healthcare Conference - Wednesday, December 2, 2009, in New York, New York.
Please refer to the company's website at www.beckmancoulter.com for updates on specific details of time for the company presentations referenced above. To access this information from our site, select "go to IR" under Investor Relations and look for "What's Ahead".
Beckman Coulter, Inc., based in Fullerton, California, develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. More than 200,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in laboratories around the world, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Recurring revenue, consisting of consumable supplies (including reagent test kits), service and operating-type lease payments, represent about 78% of the company's 2008 revenue of $3.1 billion. For more information, visit www.beckmancoulter.com.
Contact: Cynthia Skoglund (714) 773-7620
Manager, Investor Relations
Related medicine news :1
. Align Technology Executive to Present at Upcoming Financial Conferences2
. WellPoint Announces Appearances at Upcoming Conferences3
. Nuvelo Announces Upcoming Conference Calls, Webcasts and Conference Participation4
. Idenix Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences5
. West Pharmaceutical Services to Present at Upcoming Conferences6
. Exponent to Present at the Upcoming Sidoti & Company Investor Forum and William Blair Small-Cap Growth Stock Conference7
. Horizon Therapeutics, Inc. Scheduled to Present at Upcoming BioPartnering Europe Meeting8
. Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Announces Upcoming Interview With WallSt.net ( www.wallst.net )9
. Memory Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences10
. Indevus Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences11
. SGX Pharmaceuticals to Present at Three Upcoming Investor Conferences