Clients in Health Care, Food Service, Financial Services Are Adding Jobs
WACO, Texas, March 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Profiles International, the world leader in employment evaluation and human resource management assessment tools, has identified clients in several job sectors that continue to hire despite the latest unemployment figures.
"Profiles International has a unique vantage point with clients that continue to seek talent," said Jim Sirbasku, co-founder and CEO of Profiles International. "In a challenging market with an expanding labor pool, it's critical that companies find, assess and hire the best performers who fit the corporate culture and job requirements."
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the unemployment rate rose from 7.6 percent to 8.1 percent in February. Job loss was distributed across most major industries.
While the overall employment picture continues to challenge the U.S. economy, several sectors are seeking workers.
- HEALTH CARE
- Profiles International's clients need employees across all levels in health care, medical center staffing and senior care.
- Industry fact: Department of Labor identified health care as one of the strongest sectors, gaining 19,000 jobs in January 2009.
- FOOD SERVICE
- Profiles International's clients are hiring restaurant managers, district managers and food service employees.
- Industry fact: The National Restaurant Association says the restaurant industry employs 9 percent of the U.S. workforce and will outpace the economy in 2009.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Profiles International is assisting community banks and credit unions, especially in Texas and the Southwest, who are attracting new customers and displaced employees alike.
- Industry fact: The Texas Bankers Association reports that a healthy state economy and comparatively low foreclosure rates have enabled many Texas based financial institutions to experience some degree of prosperity and growth.
About Profiles International Inc.
Profiles International is the world leader in selecting and developing high-performance workforces through innovative human resource management solutions and a comprehensive suite of employment assessments that help companies gain a competitive advantage by selecting, hiring, retaining and developing great talent. Continually validating and updating its assessment products, Profiles serves many of the largest companies in 120 countries around the globe. For more information, visit www.profilesinternational.com
Related medicine news :1
|SOURCE Profiles International Inc.|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. One in Three Cancer Survivors on Unemployment Line2
. US unemployment having impact on kids health-care coverage -- and that puts their health at risk3
. U.S. Unemployment Having Impact on Kids Health Care Coverage - and That Puts Their Health at Risk4
. Wal-Mart Health Care Benefits Enrollment Rises, Uninsured Rate Declines5
. BioMedical Enterprises, Inc. (BME) Announces the Appointment of Kenneth I. Moch as President and Chief Executive Officer6
. BME (BioMedical Enterprises, Inc.) Announces U.S. Launch of the Barbed OSStaple(TM) (BOSS) Nitinol Implant7
. BME (BioMedical Enterprises, Inc.) Announces U.S. Launch of the OSSAnchor(TM) Grip Nitinol Soft Tissue Anchor8
. Coventina Healthcare Enterprises, Inc. is Now ReGear Life Sciences, Inc.9
. BME (BioMedical Enterprises, Inc.) Announces U.S. Launch of the OSSArc(TM) Anatomic Residual Compression Implant10
. Dr. Andrew K. Palmer Joins BMEs (BioMedical Enterprises, Inc.) Board of Directors11
. Mary Hall, CEO of iHealthSpot, Inc., is Awarded Membership Into Fort Lauderdale City Limits "Profiles of Excellence"