The complete track list includes:
* Billy Joel - Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
* Brooks & Dunn - Keep on Swingin'
* Five for Fighting - 100 Years
* The Fray - How to Save a Life (acoustic)
* Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band - Sweet Home Chicago
* Goo Goo Dolls - Feel the Silence (remix)
* Jewel - Hands
* Josh Groban - February Song
* Los Lonely Boys - Heaven
* Melissa Etheridge - Come to my Window
* Montgomery Gentry - My Town
* The Neville Brothers - Brothers
* Sarah McLachlan - Wintersong
Ondrasik is a multi-Platinum selling recording artist under the name Five for Fighting. His hit songs include "100 Years" and "Superman." He will be on tour to Hawaii, Guam and Japan as part of the USO entertainment tour Nov. 13- 21. For more information about Ondrasik or the tour, visit http://www.fiveforfighting.com or http://www.uso.org.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance partners with the Department of Defense to
do "Whatever It Takes" to support the health care needs of 2.9 million
members of America's military family. A Phoenix-based corporation, TriWest
provides access to cost-effective, high-quality health care in the 21-state
TRICARE West Region, the 2007 TRICARE Region of the year. TriWest is a
proud Corporate Team Member of America Supports You. Visit http://www.triwest.com
for more information.
|SOURCE TriWest Healthcare Alliance|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved