New York, NY (PRWEB) July 18, 2013
Three-month-long summer is marked with sunshine, beaches, barbecues, theatres, music festivals and travel. To ensure that people don’t run out of ideas or money 123Greetings.com suggests five activities to guarantee a fun summer that doesn’t cost much.
5) Play a Sport: Baseball, basketball and beach volleyball are some of the popular sports to engage in. Another liked summertime sport is surfing which keeps people active and cool.
4) Learn a New Skill: Take this time to develop a new skill. Some options include swimming, cooking and painting. Ask a few friends to join in to make the learning more enjoyable.
3) Organize a Picnic by the Beach: Hats, sunglasses and lemonades are must-haves for picnics by the beach. Chat with friends, build sand castles or take a dip in the sea. This summer activity is a perfect blend of fun and relaxation.
2) Express Love with Summer Flowers: This season provides an opportunity to spend more time with loved ones. Express love with beautiful summer flowers ranging from roses, carnations to larkspur and lilies. Send flowers to partners who are away to tell them that they are missed.
1) Share Summer Ecards: The season may remain incomplete without sharing greetings with friends & family. 123Greetings.com offers free ecards to help express emotions of fun, excitement, love, romance and leisure. Personalize the ecards by adding a warm message.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved