About HEALTHPOINT, Ltd.
HEALTHPOINT is dedicated to bringing innovative technologies for the prevention and treatment of diseased and traumatized skin and related soft tissue to the wound care market. Since 1992, the company focus has been on research, development and marketing of branded biologics, pharmaceuticals, over the counter drugs, and medical devices. Current HEALTHPOINT products include: Collagenase SANTYL(R) Ointment, OASIS(R) Wound Matrix, and Hydrofera Blue(TM) Bacteriostatic Wound Dressings. HEALTHPOINT is also committed to advancing the care and treatment of wounds through industry leading continuing education from The Wound Institute(R). To learn more about this comprehensive and award winning educational resource, please visit http://www.TheWoundInstitute.com. HEALTHPOINT, with over 300 employees, is a DFB Pharmaceuticals, Inc. affiliate company, and is based in Fort Worth, Texas. For more information, visit HEALTHPOINT's website at http://www.healthpoint.com.
* For courses that carry the CE/CME designation, accreditation is
available through The Wound Institute(R) or via a third-party host.
(1) Persoon A, Heinen MM, van der Vleuten CJ, de Rooij MJ, van de Kerkhof
PC, van Achterberg T. Leg ulcers: a review of their impact on daily
life. J Clin Nurs. 2004;13:341-354.
(2) Ablaza VJ, Fisher J. Telemedicine and wound care management. Home Care
(3) Izadi K, Ganchi P. Chronic wounds. Clin Plast Surg. 2005;32:209-222.
(4) Chronic Wound Care Best Outcome Means No Pressure, Physician's Weekly,
February 24, 2003; Vol. XX,
|SOURCE The Wound Institute|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved