For Canadian companies still using email to get their important messages across to employees, snap out of it! SnapComms Tools, an interactive suite of innovative employee communications tools, is now available in Canada.
(PRWEB) May 20, 2010 -- Toronto-based Hoppen Group Incorporated, one of Canada's top internal communications companies, is now Canada's exclusive reseller of SnapComms employee communications tools.
Lynne Hoppen, CEO and Founder of The Hoppen Group, couldn't be more excited. "SnapComms is the only, all-in-one employee communications tool that tackles the unique challenges faced by today’s internal marketing communicators.“
With SnapComm’s global customer base covering: Australasia, the U.K., the U.S.A., South Africa, the Middle East, South America and Asia, Hoppen is “thrilled to bring the innovative SnapComms Tools to Canada.”
What are SnapComms Tools?
The SnapComms solution is a suite of interactive employee communications tools that display corporate messages directly onto employee computer screens.
Hoppen explains, "SnapComms Tools gets messaging out of overloaded channels like email and intranets—and into fresh, visual ones. Think beautifully designed pop-ups, polls, quizzes, video feeds that deliver important corporate announcements, policy updates, RSS links, even learning activities—snapped right onto staff desktops in a targeted and measured way."
SnapComms features include: the ability to target messages to particular groups of employees using existing distribution lists; a Content Manager to delegate administration rights so that different authors can communicate with their own groups of employees, and; a reporting tool to confirm employees have received and replied to messages.
Hoppen sees the SnapComms technology as a game-changer in corporate Canada. "Employees today are bombarded with way too much information. Corporate communicators are never really sure if employees are noticing important messages. With minimal IT resource, SnapComms tools instantly push high-impact messages to staff. They'll see the messages instantly. The business applications are endless."
- Combines interactive screensavers, scrolling news feeds, desktop notifications, user-generated e-magazines, staff quizzes and surveys, blogs, employee discussion forums, and help desks—all-in-one tool.
- Is easy to set up and use; administrators within the organization control who gets the message, in what form, for how long, and at what time.
- Allows organizations to target messages to specific departments, regions, roles.
- Provides immediate links to mission-critical messages; information won't get lost in staff inboxes, intranet or SharePoint.
- Enables the creation of dynamic, visual pop-up messages (in static, flash or video formats) to enhance readability & engagement.
- Provides reporting capabilities; know who's paying attention, and measure the response.
- Does not require html programming knowledge to operate.
Give SnapComms a Try!
A trial version of the SnapComms tools is available. A WebEx demonstration is also available. When you're ready to buy, just download the client software and you're ready to go. “And if your company’s internal communications resources are too stretched, you might want to take advantage of our SnapComms Elite package. We’ll partner with you to help manage, write and/or regulate your SnapComms campaign,” offers Hoppen.
About The Hoppen Group
For the past twenty years, The Hoppen Group has specialized in designing powerful internal communications and strategic campaigns that create a buzz and stimulate employee engagement in many Fortune 500 companies. The Hoppen Group’s unique consulting services provide field-tested tools and best practices to affect change and attitude, through: quick reference guides, workshops, speech writing, annual reports, PPT & multi-media presentations, social media, talk radio shows, and learning programs.
For more information, contact:
416-926-1666 xt 222
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb4023784.htm.
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved