Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 03, 2013
May is National Brain Tumor Awareness Month and the Chris Elliott Fund is pioneering several new projects in honor of this important month. A few of the new programs include:
(1) Debut of the Fact Sheet: “10 Vital Questions You Must Ask Your Doctor When Diagnosed with a Brain Tumor”
(2) Debut of an educational and awareness video featuring brain tumor patients and patient advocates: Click here for the video!
(3) Release of CEFs brand new website, http://www.chriselliottfund.org, with new “Patient Center” Page
(4) Participation in Novocure’s #Tunein2GBM awareness campaign and fundraiser
(5) An education, awareness & outreach campaign to all Washington ER & Neuro-oncologist doctors on important information when treating brain cancer and brain tumor patients
(6) [KOMO News Appearance for Brain Tumor Awareness Month and the Brains Matter Awareness Auction & Celebration Luncheon
(7) Expansion of CEF offices and patient support center
This year CEF also celebrates the 3rd Annual Brains Matter Awareness Auction & Celebration Luncheon, held on May 16th in Bellevue, Washington.
All of these efforts are part of a larger effort to one day end brain cancer. Guided by their mission to end brain cancer by expanding patient access to specialists, advanced treatments, and comprehensive support programs, the Chris Elliott Fund is committed to finding a cure and bringing hope to the lives of patients and their families. For more than a decade, the Chris Elliott Fund has distinctly served as one of the nation’s premier resources dedicated to providing brain tumor patients with crucial patient services and immediate access to advanced treatments and comprehensive support programs.
The Chris Elliott Fund Founder and President, Dellann Elliott offered: “We did a lot for Brain Tumor Awareness Month and are very excited to provide these new resources to patients who need it. Though, for us at CEF, every month is like National Brain Tumor Awareness Month and we hope to continue to grow our awareness and outreach to patients in their brain cancer and brain tumor treatments every month."
If you have questions or would like to find a way to participate in National Brain Tumor Awareness Month, please contact the Chris Elliott Fund today.
About the Chris Elliott Fund:
The Chris Elliott Fund (CEF) is a brain cancer and brain tumor patient advocacy organization and national 501(c)(3) non-profit with corporate offices in Seattle, Washington. Established in 2002, Chris Elliott Fund’s mission is to end brain cancer by expanding patient access to specialists, advanced treatments and comprehensive support programs. The organization and its advocates serves patients and caregivers every month free of charge. If we can help, please contact us at WeCare(at)EndBrainCancer(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CEFCelebratesNational/BrainTumorAwarenessMonth/prweb10783270.htm.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved