DES PLAINES, Ill., Oct. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Hickman, United Feather & Down's Senior Vice Present of Sales and Marketing, and Neil A. Petrocelli, Borghese, Inc.'s Vice President of Marketing, list their top sleep and beauty tips.
1. Aloe vera gel penetrates skin almost four times faster than water, and its super emollient qualities help it moisturize the under layers of skin. Aloe treated bedding is kind to your skin to help you awaken refreshed and rejuvenated.
2. Choose the right pillow to fit your sleep style. A quality pillow is constructed to fit either a side sleeper, back sleeper or stomach sleeper and the right pillow can make a world of difference for getting a satisfying and full night's rest.
3. Try to get to bed at the same time every night. This keeps your body in the proper rhythm to obtain a full, good night's rest. This is because humans have an inbuilt body clock called the circadian rhythm. Controlled by hypothalamus at the base of the brain, it governs the body's daily alternation between sleep and wakefulness.
4. Night cremes concentrate on repairing, refreshing and rejuvenating what was damaged during the day's exposure to sun, environmental factors and simple stress. They can help improve skin tone and color, reduce blemishes and hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. Moisturizing creams rich in natural, soothing botanicals are gentler for your skin. Giving your self an "overnight facial" is a great way to wake up feeling refreshed and looking younger.
5. The area around your eyes doesn't contain oil-producing glands, so pay special attention to this sensitive area by gently applying a soothing, botanical eye cream to help prevent fine lines and dark circles.
6. The right mattress pad can help extend the life of your mattress and bedding, and provide extra support to help you get a better night's sleep. When constructed with the right fibers and fabrics, a proper mattress
|SOURCE United Feather & Down|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved