If you're still not convinced Dara Torres can do it all, check out her new memoir, Age is Just a Number (Broadway Books 2009), which will be published in April.
About the National Milk Mustache "got milk?"(R) Campaign
The Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP), Washington, D.C., is funded by the nation's milk processors, who are committed to increasing fluid milk consumption. The MilkPEP Board runs the national Milk Mustache "got milk?"(R) Campaign, a multi-faceted campaign designed to educate consumers about the health benefits of milk. For more information, go to www.whymilk.com. Lowe New York is the creative agency for the national Milk Mustache "got milk?" (R) Campaign.
(1) Karp JR, et al. Chocolate milk as a post-exercise recovery aid. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006;16:78.
(2) Cockburn E, et al. Acute milk-based protein-CHO supplementation attenuates exercise-induced muscle damage. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008;33:775.
(3) Shirreffs SM, et al. Milk as an effective post-exercise rehydration drink. Br J Nutr. 2007;98:173.
(4) Watson P, et al. A comparison of the effects of milk and a carbohydrate-electrolyte drink on the restoration of fluid balance and exercise capacity in a hot, humid environment. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2008;104:633.
(5) Elliot TA, et al. Milk ingestion stimulates net muscle protein synthesis following resistance exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006;38:667.
(6) Hartman JW, et al. Consumption of fat-free flui
|SOURCE Milk Processor Education Program|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved