Home Destination offer the follow ideas for designing outdoor living spaces:
1. Create A Flagstone Courtyard - Transform an unused section of landscape or driveway into an inviting flagstone courtyard. Stone pavers come in nearly every shade imaginable to match a home's siding or exterior pain color.
2. Creating an Outdoor Room With Walls - Outdoor living spaces can be created by making a walled-in retreat area. A custom fence or stone wall can extend the side of an existing out-building, adding an intimate outdoor room.
3. Building A Gazebo To Entertain Outdoors - A backyard gazebo is the perfect out door room for parties, entertaining friends, family times and other social gatherings. Whether looking for a sunny respite or a oasis to entertain or just want to sit back and absorb a beautiful day, a gazebo is all about creating a fun inviting space.
4. A Patio Built for Outdoor Entertaining - More than one-third of home buyers want a patio or a space level terraced with the ground, while 21 percent desire a deck constructed above the ground, according to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' "Profile of Buyers' Home Feature Preferences.
5. Walking Paths That Connect Outdoor Living Spaces - Make it easy for guests to walk from the home's interior to the home's outdoor living space by connecting them and facilitating the traffic flow with waling paths.
6. Front Porch Entertaining - Porches are ideal outdoor entertaining spaces for inviting friends and neighbors over to enjoy wine and dining. How about hosting a neighborhood party on your porch?
7. Outdoor Kitchens Are Perfect For Entertaining - Custom outdoor kitchens open up all kinds of enjoyable entertaining opportunities. Homeowners can choose from gourmet pizza ovens, custom wet bars, built-in fireplaces,
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved