St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) August 06, 2013
Though many new and different skin care products are introduced each year, Retinol (Vitamin A) stands (with sunscreen) as the gold standard in skin care even today. Why?
"Retinol is a multi-tasker and works hard for our skin, whether young or old," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. "Newer retinoids are less harsh than the ones used in the 1970s and 1980s. Today they are often combined with other ingredients for superior quality. The Sublime Beauty® Retinol, for instance, contains Vitamins C and E. We have our special serum on sale now."
The Sublime Beauty® Retinol is a non-irritating formula that goes on silky smooth and absorbs well. Retinol is at 10% in this serum, a recommended amount. A six page report on Retinol is sent to every purchaser by email, 24 hours after the product ships.
What are some reasons why Retinol so special and why Sublime Beauty® is highlighting it on sale? Retinol:
1) Stimulates skin cell turnover, revealing newer skin and sloughing off the old.
2) Helps to stimulate collagen production, a key to beautiful skin. (We lose collagen each year, which contributes to wrinkles, sagging and the look of thinner skin.)
3) Protects dermal fibers.
4) Revitalizes skin and helps sun-damaged skin.
5) Acts an an anti-oxidant and reduces free radicals that attack our skin.
6) Is used for acne treatments as well as age spots and discolorations.
7) Can stimulate production of new blood vessles which carry nutrients and improve skin tone.
"We like for our clients to be well-informed about ingredients and use of our products," says Heshelow. "Little known facts and clues to how best use products are in our report sent to customers after purchase."
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb10995277.htm.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved