North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (PRWEB) December 04, 2013
Specialty Technical Publishers, premier North American publisher of audit, compliance and risk solutions, today announced the release of STP Xcelerator, an Excel®-based tool that helps auditors customize and build their audit questions by screening for only the applicable citations and regulations.
IT Director and STP Xcelerator Developer Andy Giffen explains, "We saw demand from the audit community for an easy-to-use, customizable audit tool that simplifies the process by giving auditors the applicable citations and scoresheets as they navigate their audits. This takes some of the "heavy lifting" away and also ensures the audit is accurate, giving at-a-glance views of compliance and offering multiple ways to save and distribute audit data."
Building on the success of STP Xcelerator audit scoresheets, this advanced version gives auditors instant online access to STP Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guides. Regulations that may have changed are highlighted so that the auditor can be confident the compliance data is current and correct. The data generated through this audit process also allows auditors to more easily show efforts at compliance, due diligence and avoiding infringement.
STP Xcelerator offers:
- An online Excel®-based program that builds customized rulebooks, templates and audit questions.
- Updates from STP publications that are automatically flagged as requiring action.
- State differences integrated with federal regulations.
- Templates and questions that can be saved year on year for a customized, historical record of audit compliance.
- Auditors at-a-glance reference to the citations they need to comply with.
- Compatibility with AECOM international content.
- Printable rulebooks.
How STP Xcelerator Works:
- STP Xcelerator is delivered as a low cost add-on from the STP online portal, offering access to STP’s audit and compliance content in an Excel®-based, or CSV, document.
- The content is laid out in the same order as the related STP publication to ensure it is easy to follow.
- Answers to audit questions are recorded using paragraph statements from STP guides within the Excel® table.
- STP Xcelerator generates a scoresheet and a report showing what is still outstanding which can be saved for the next audit.
- The generated report serves as a record of efforts to ensure compliance and reduce risk.
"STP Xcelerator offers auditors the ability to cost-effectively customize their audit questions and data at any facility, anywhere." - Steve Britten, Acting President of Specialty Technical Publishers
For more information and to download the STP Xcelerator Guide click here.
Contact Lorraine O’Donovan, Marketing, Email: lorraineo(at)stpub(dot)com.
Specialty Technical Publishers is one of North America’s premier publishers of technical resource guides in the areas of environmental, health and safety, transportation, accounting, business practices, standards and law.
STP Xcelerator is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11389500.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Hospital volume and surgeon specialty influence patient outcomes2
. Ethics should drive health policy reform, especially with physician-owned specialty hospitals3
. Health reform: How community health centers could offer better access to subspecialty care4
. Leisure Fitness Opens 23rd Fitness Equipment Super Store in Paramus, NJ, Bringing Specialty Fitness Equipment and Health & Wellness to the New Jersey Fitness Community5
. The JAMA Network announces new names, new embargo schedules for specialty journals6
. Aesthetic Dermatology Specialty Centre Gets A Facelift7
. Retina Specialty Institute Gives Patients Something to Look Forward to in Crestview8
. Huntsman Advanced Materials Launches Commercial Acceleration Program with SpecialChem to Support Epoxy Specialty Components Business9
. Specialty Pharmacy Association of America to Make Debut at Upcoming Armada Summit10
. Dr. Randy Barnett Appointed the First AOA Sleep Medicine Conjoint Specialty College Evaluation Committee Member11
. Society of Interventional Radiology: Pioneering specialty reaches out