"I couldn't be happier to be partnering with a company that places clinical outcomes and patient care above all else," said Dr. Michael Shapiro, a physician in DaVita's East Aurora Dialysis Center. "When patients dialyze with DaVita, they have more options for treatment to give them back their lives."
The six DaVita facilities that received the award are Westminster Dialysis Center, Thornton Dialysis Center, Arvada Dialysis Center, Lonetree Dialysis Center (Englewood, CO), North Metro Dialysis Center (Westminster, CO) and Littleton Dialysis Center.
DaVita is a registered trademark of DaVita Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About DaVita Inc.
DaVita Inc., a FORTUNE 500(R) company, is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, providing dialysis services and education for patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. Recognized as the only FORTUNE 500(R) company on WorldBlu's annual List of Most Democratic Workplaces(TM). As of March 31, 2009, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 1,475 outpatient dialysis facilities and acute units in approximately 700 hospitals located in 43 states and the District of Columbia, serving approximately 114,000 patients. As part of DaVita's commitment to building a healthy, caring community, DaVita develops, participates in and donates to numerous programs dedicated to transforming communities and creating positive, sustainable change for children, families and our environment. For more information about DaVita, its kidney education materials and its community programs, please visit www
SOURCE DaVita Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. DaVita Receives Civil Complaint
2. DaVita Acquires Majority Stake in HomeChoice Partners, Inc.
3. DaVita Teammates Bicycling 230 Miles for Kidney Disease Education
4. DaVita Volunteers Raise More than $1,000,000 for Nationwide Kidney Education and Prevention Programs
5. DaVita Emergency Response Efforts Ensure Vital Treatment for More than 700 Kidney Failure Patients in Need of Life-Saving Dialysis Treatments in Areas Affected by Southern California Wildfires
6. DaVita to Open First Independent Dialysis Clinic in Fargo-Moorhead
7. DaVita Nurse Gives Keynote Speech to St. Georges Hospital Vascular Access Annual Meeting in London
8. DaVita Inc. to Present at JPMorgan Healthcare Conference
9. DaVita and Phoenix-Based Southwest Kidney Institute Form Broad Partnership
10. Nations Leading Dialysis Provider - DaVita - Partners with eDiets(R) to Launch One-of-a-Kind Diet Helper Online Nutrition and Meal Planning Tool for Late-Stage Kidney Disease Patients and Caregivers
11. DaVita Announces Chief Financial Officer