About Siperian, Inc.
Siperian's multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) software platform provides a reliable and unified view of critical customer, product, supplier, and employee data to business users in Global 500 companies across 15 different industries. Through improved access to real-time information from distributed data sources, organizations can achieve higher profitability while reducing operational costs and improving compliance. Siperian's MDM Hub(TM) is a flexible and integrated software platform that significantly lowers total cost of ownership and delivers faster time-to-value and superior return-on-investment. Siperian meets the needs of data intensive companies by enabling them to improve customer relationship management, sales and marketing, regulatory compliance, and order-to-cash processes. With corporate headquarters in Foster City, California, Siperian has offices throughout the United States and in Toronto, Canada; the Company's EMEA operation is headquartered in London. To learn more about Siperian visit www.siperian.com or call 1-866-747-3742.
Note to editors: One on one interviews are available by contacting Chris McCoin or Richard Smith of McCoin & Smith Communications Inc. at 508-429-5988 (Chris) or 978-433-3304 (Rick) chris@mccoinsmith.
SOURCE Siperian, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. For Medical Device Makers, Free Webinar, Implementing QA Automation.
2. Webinar Explores Drug Safety Lessons Pharma Can Learn from Airline Industry
3. Perot Systems Webinar to Provide Industry Perspective on Health Information Exchanges
4. Insite Security Hosts Webinar on Swine Flu Preparedness
5. The Beryl Institute Sponsors Free Customer Service Webinar with Robert Reiss
6. reThinking eHealth Webinar Announced - eHealth Experience Officer Needed Will a New Hospital Executive Emerge as Health Care Reforms?
7. Morehead Presents Webinar on 'He Said…She Said: How Gender Differences Impact Physician Engagement'
8. PR Professionals Making Good Use of Social Media With Help From Twitter Webinars Run by BurrellesLuce
9. Hospice Foundation of America Presents New Educational Webinar on Supporting People with Intellectual Disabilities through Illness, Grief and Loss
10. Compirion Hosts Free Webinar on Achieving JCAHO-Compliant Quality Outcomes
11. User Centric to Present Health IT Usability Webinar Series