FOSTER CITY, Calif., Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: Siperian, Inc., a leading industry provider of a multidomain master data management (MDM) platform, and a panel of experts from AMR Research, IBM Global Business Services and Boehringer Ingelheim have teamed up for an authoritative webinar titled, "Drugs, Devices or Data - Which is Most Valuable?" Hussain Mooraj, vice president, Healthcare & Life Sciences at AMR Research will kick-off the event with an overview of current Health & Life Sciences industry trends. This will be followed by a panel discussion that focuses on compliance and sales operations challenges facing Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies today and what can be done to improve results.
WHY: Regulatory compliance and sales operations effectiveness have never been more important for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies. But what's the best way to confront these increasingly complex problems? This lively discussion will look at technology and trends in the Health & Life Sciences industry and how leading companies like Boehringer Ingelheim are confronting and solving their compliance and sales operations challenges using Master Data Management.
During this 60-minute webinar and subsequent live question and answer session, attendees will learn:
- The issues facing Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies today including physician spend compliance and sales operations effectiveness and more importantly how they can be resolved.
- Industry best practices that allow Life Science companies to achieve precise physician spend tracking and regulatory reporting and how to improve sales operations for better territory alignment, quota management, and sales reporting.
WHEN: September 24, 2009 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 11:00 a.m. Pacific
WHERE: For more information or to register for the live event and question and answer session visit www.Pharmexec.com/valuable
WHO: This webinar will provide valuable information and insights for compliance officers, sales & marketing executives, and IT decision-makers from Health & Life Sciences companies. More specifically, it will address top-of-mind issues related to achieving compliance and will include case studies from Pharmaceutical and Medical Device firms that are using multidomain master data management solutions to improve compliance and optimize sales. Conducted by industry experts, the presenters include:
- Hussain Mooraj is Vice President, Healthcare & Life Sciences at AMR Research where he brings more than 15 years of experience in manufacturing, supply chain, life sciences consulting, strategy consulting, strategic marketing, and technology consulting to his role. He works closely with executives from companies across the healthcare value chain (manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacies, payers, and providers) advising them on business strategy and technology best practices. He has been selected by PharmaVOICE as one of the top 100 most inspirational and influential people in the life sciences industry in 2009.
- David J. Eiben is the Director of Business IS Consulting at Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) and supports the Prescription Medicine Compliance organization as well as BI's Data Governance group. Presently, his IS organization is responsible for Boehringer Ingelheim's Customer Master and state spend reporting solutions. He has worked at BI for nine years in various IT and business roles. Prior to BI, he worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers as a Management Consultant in the SAP practice. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Welding Engineering from The Ohio State University and obtained his MBA from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Dan Goldsmith is a partner at IBM Global Business Services. In this capacity, he focuses on designing business and technology enterprise strategies, delivering large programs, creating and sharing industry and technical expertise, and playing a leadership role in IBM's Life Sciences practice. He specializes in helping Life Sciences organizations maximize the effectiveness of their activities through the strategic implementation of process improvements, technology, and business intelligence. He and his team take a business driven approach to working with sales organizations, marketing teams, contracting and pricing departments, and clinical and medical affairs functions. Dan has helped some of the largest Life Sciences companies architect innovative strategies and solutions to measure and enhance the effectiveness of their business. He has over 10 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry and has worked with organizations such as: Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Aventis, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Merck, McKesson, J&J, NovoNordisk, PDI, Serono, and Wyeth.
- Anurag Wadehra is Senior Vice President, Marketing and Product Management at Siperian. Bringing more than 20 years of business experience to Siperian, he directs all product management and marketing activities including product requirements for new and existing products, product marketing, market entry strategy, sales and partner marketing, branding and public relations. He has led product marketing and management programs for both cutting-edge enterprise software companies as well as Fortune 100 corporations. Prior to Siperian, he was vice president of marketing for Intersperse, an application infrastructure management startup. Before that he co-founded and served as CEO of Chingari Inc., an enterprise software company helping Fortune 500 companies to conceive, develop and launch new products and services faster. He has also held senior product marketing positions at i2 Technologies, Kraft Foods and Procter and Gamble.
About Siperian, Inc.
Siperian's multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) software platform provides a reliable and unified view of critical customer, product, supplier, and employee data to business users in Global 500 companies across 15 different industries. Through improved access to real-time information from distributed data sources, organizations can achieve higher profitability while reducing operational costs and improving compliance. Siperian's MDM Hub(TM) is a flexible and integrated software platform that significantly lowers total cost of ownership and delivers faster time-to-value and superior return-on-investment. Siperian meets the needs of data intensive companies by enabling them to improve customer relationship management, sales and marketing, regulatory compliance, and order-to-cash processes. With corporate headquarters in Foster City, California, Siperian has offices throughout the United States and in Toronto, Canada; the Company's EMEA operation is headquartered in London. To learn more about Siperian visit www.siperian.com or call 1-866-747-3742.
Note to editors: One on one interviews are available by contacting Chris McCoin or Richard Smith of McCoin & Smith Communications Inc. at 508-429-5988 (Chris) or 978-433-3304 (Rick) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Related medicine news :1
. For Medical Device Makers, Free Webinar, Implementing QA Automation.2
. Webinar Explores Drug Safety Lessons Pharma Can Learn from Airline Industry3
. Perot Systems Webinar to Provide Industry Perspective on Health Information Exchanges4
. Insite Security Hosts Webinar on Swine Flu Preparedness5
. The Beryl Institute Sponsors Free Customer Service Webinar with Robert Reiss6
. reThinking eHealth Webinar Announced - eHealth Experience Officer Needed Will a New Hospital Executive Emerge as Health Care Reforms?7
. Morehead Presents Webinar on 'He Said…She Said: How Gender Differences Impact Physician Engagement' 8
. PR Professionals Making Good Use of Social Media With Help From Twitter Webinars Run by BurrellesLuce9
. Hospice Foundation of America Presents New Educational Webinar on Supporting People with Intellectual Disabilities through Illness, Grief and Loss10
. Compirion Hosts Free Webinar on Achieving JCAHO-Compliant Quality Outcomes11
. User Centric to Present Health IT Usability Webinar Series