BIRMINGHAM, Mich., Jan. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Oswald Companies announced today a service expansion in its fast-growing Lawyers Professional Liability practice with the hire of Theodore Nittis. He will counsel clients on risk management, program placement, and serve as lead claims advocate with insurance underwriters and carriers.
Before joining Oswald as risk management counselor and senior consultant, Nittis was vice president of risk management at ProQuest Insurance and Alliant Insurance Services. He specialized in the placement of professional liability insurance for large law firms and risk management consulting for all professional service firms. Prior to the purchase of Alliant by the Blackstone Group, he was the vice president and general counsel of ProQuest Insurance and Kelter-Alliant Insurance Services.
Previous to his involvement in the insurance industry, Nittis served as a professional liability and insurance coverage litigator for the law firm, Maddin Hauser of Southfield, MI. He is a Wayne State Law School and Albion College graduate, and an active member of the Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers (APRL).
"Theo provides a level of risk management expertise and claims counsel that most brokerages, regardless of size, must seek from third parties," said David Kramer, vice president, practice leader, Lawyers Professional Liability. "His experiences and work ethic broaden and deepen Oswald's service proposition, further strengthening our role as client insurance advocate with underwriters and carrier markets."
About Oswald Companies – Founded in 1893 and headquartered in Cleve
SOURCE Oswald Companies
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. International Medical Corps Partners with Service Employees International Union to Provide Aid to Haitis Earthquake Survivors
2. TekCollect Opens New National Account Service Center and Corporate Headquarters
3. InsureMyTrip.com and HCC Medical Insurance Services Join Forces to Protect Haiti-Bound Relief Workers
4. Healthcare Data Services (HDS) Announces Contract with the New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA), the Physicians Organization of Tufts Medical Center
5. McAllister Software Announces PetWise Veterinary Web Site Design and Hosting Service
6. Anesthesia Healthcare Partners CEO to Speak at Upcoming Healthcare Conference to Offer Insight on Managing Costs in Healthcare Services
7. Inspirational Comedy Night to Give Hope and Laughter to Iraq/Afghanistan Injured Veterans and Service Members
8. Molly Forrest, CEO-President of the Los Angeles Jewish Home, Elected to Aging Services of California Board of Directors
9. Statewide Outreach & Information Service Program Operated by Northern California Cancer Center to End
10. American Red Cross and HOPE worldwide Partner for MLK Day of Service
11. Synomics Pharma and Bioscience Laboratories Announce Partnership to Provide Topical Clinical Phase 1 Study Services