(PRWEB) July 15, 2013
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is now urging the tens of millions of US travelers who will be on our nations freeways, or highways during the summer holiday season, or anytime of year to play it safe when sharing the road with a semi truck, or commercial vehicle, especially at night, during extreme weather events, or in rural areas, and they offer some vital safe driving tips for all drivers, or their passengers. The group says, "We at the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center are one hundred percent focused on protecting the rights of innocent victims, or their family members if the innocent victim has been involved in a catastrophic accident with a semi truck, or commercial vehicle, and believe some simple advice for passenger vehicle drivers will keep them much safer when sharing a Interstate, freeway, or highway with semi trucks, or commercial vehicles."
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is urging all drivers, or passengers to keep in mind the four most vital rules for safe driving:
1. Do not drink and drive, and or do not let anyone drive after they have been drinking alcohol.
2. Do not drive when fatigued. The semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "If you are too tired to drive, stop driving, take a break. Driver fatigue causes thousands of needless traffic accident fatalities each year. Don't become a statistic."
3. Do not talk on a cell phone, or text while driving, especially when driving at high speeds on a freeway, or highway.
4. Maintain your car. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "Driving a vehicle with bald tires, worn wind shield wiper blades, or mechanical problems not only puts the driver at risk, it also puts all drivers/passengers around them at risk too."
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is offering the following safe driving tips for passenger vehicle drivers sharing the highways with semi trucks, or commercial vehicles during the holiday season, and always:
- Never follow too close to a semi truck, or commercial vehicle. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "If a big rig, or a tractor trailer cannot see you, because you are following the truck too closely-it could be a horrific accident just waiting to happen. Never follow a commercial vehicle, or big rig too closely, especially at freeway speeds."
- Do not pass a commercial vehicle, or semi truck if you cannot see their side mirrors. The group says, "If you can't see a commercial vehicles side mirrors, the truck driver cannot not see you. If you decide to pass a semi truck, what happens to you if the semi truck driver decides to change lanes at the same time-trust us-it ends bad."
- In severe weather driving conditions allow at least five, or six car lengths between you, and the commercial vehicle, or big rig. Never exceed the speed limit during severe weather events.
- Always be a courteous driver, allow commercial vehicles, or big rigs to merge into, or out of traffic at freeway, or highway entrances, and exits.
Do not pass semi trucks, big rigs, or commercial vehicles on their left side at anytime-unless you can see the truck driver's side mirrors. The left side of a semi truck is frequently a blind spot for commercial truck drivers, especially in less than perfect weather.
- These are nationwide common sense rules for passenger vehicle drivers in all states including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is open 24 hours a day to a innocent victim, or family members of a innocent victim involved in a serious accident with a semi truck, commercial vehicle, or big rig in all US States. The group can be contacted anytime at 866-714-6466. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center requests family members, or friends share this press release with family members, or loved ones, who will be driving during the summer holiday season. http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10899176.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Sunrise FL Car Accident Lawyers The Berman Law Firm Now Offer Legal Consultations for All Car, Truck, Motorcycle Crash Victims and Personal Injury Cases2
. Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Urges Family Members Of Innocent Victims Involved In A Serious Accident On I-10 To Call Them For Their Instant Vital Services3
. Deltona FL Car Accident Lawyers The Berman Law Firm Now Offer Legal Consultations for All Car, Truck, Motorcycle Crash Victims and Personal Injury Cases4
. Vero Beach Car Accident Lawyers The Berman Law Firm Now Offer Legal Consultations for All Car, Truck, Motorcycle Crash Victims and Personal Injury Cases5
. Hobe Sound Car Accident Lawyers The Berman Law Firm Now Offer Legal Consultations for All Car, Truck, Motorcycle Crash Victims and Personal Injury Cases6
. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Urges Families Of Innocent Victims Of A Semi Truck Accident In Montana, Idaho Or Wyoming To Call Them For An On The Spot Response7
. Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Now Warns Families of A Innocent Victims Seriously Hurt In A Semi Truck Crash To Get A Very Good Legal Team And They Offer To Help8
. Daimer Releases Truck Mount Carpet Cleaner For Tough Commercial And Residential Applications9
. Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Urges Families of Innocent Victims Of A Semi Truck Crash In The Midwest To Call Them For On The Spot Access To The Nation's Top Lawyers10
. Block O'Toole & Murphy, LLP Laments The Tragic Death Of A 4 Year Old Innocent Pedestrian Struck By An Out Of Control SUV; Offers Advice For Pedestrian Accident Victims11
. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Now Warns Texting And Driving Kills More Teenagers Than Drinking And Driving