(PRWEB) December 19, 2012
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is now urging the tens of millions of US travelers who will be on our nations freeways, or highways during the holiday season to play it safe, and they offer some vital safe driving tips for all drivers, or their passengers. The group says, "According to CBS News, "This Christmas travel season could be the busiest in six years, with AAA predicting that 93.3 million Americans will hit the road. That's 1.6 percent more than last year and just 400,000. We at the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center are trying to help create another record, the safest holiday driving season ever, by offering all holiday drivers some vital safety tips for getting to, and from your destination in the safest way possible." http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is urging all drivers, or passengers to keep in mind the four most vital rules for safe driving:
1. Do not drink and drive, and or do not let anyone drive after they have been drinking alcohol.
2. Do not drive when fatigued. The semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "If you are too tired to drive, stop driving, take a break. Driver fatigue causes thousands of needless traffic accident fatalities each year. Don't become a statistic."
3. Do not talk on a cell phone, or text while driving, especially when driving at high speeds on a freeway, or highway.
4. Maintain your car. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "Driving a vehicle with bald tires, worn wind shield wiper blades, or mechanical problems not only puts the driver at risk, it also puts all drivers/passengers around them at risk too."
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is offering the following safe driving tips for passenger vehicle drivers sharing the highways with semi trucks, or commercial vehicles during the holiday season, and always:
- Never follow too close to a semi truck, or commercial vehicle. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "If a big rig, or a tractor trailer cannot see you, because you are following the truck too closely-it could be a horrific accident just waiting to happen. Never follow a commercial vehicle, or big rig too closely, especially at freeway speeds."
- Do not pass a commercial vehicle, or semi truck if you cannot see their side mirrors. The group says, "If you can't see a commercial vehicles side mirrors, the truck driver cannot not see you. If you decide to pass a semi truck, what happens to you if the semi truck driver decides to change lanes at the same time-trust us-it ends bad."
- In winter driving conditions allow at least five, or six car lengths between you, and the commercial vehicle, or big rig. Never exceed the speed limit during winter driving conditions.
- Always be a courteous driver, allow commercial vehicles, or big rigs to merge into, or out of traffic at freeway, or highway entrances, and exits.
- Do not pass semi trucks, big rigs, or commercial vehicles on their left not just during the holidays, but at anytime. The left side of a semi truck is frequently a blind spot for commercial truck drivers, especially in less than perfect weather.
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is open 24 hours a day to a innocent victim, or family members of a innocent victim involved in a traffic serious accident with a semi truck, commercial vehicle, or big rig in all US States. The group can be contacted anytime at 866-714-6466. The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center requests family members, or friends share this press release with family members, or loved ones, who will be driving during the holiday season. http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10243699.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Warns Families of Innocent Passenger Vehicle Victims Killed in a Crash Involving a Semi Truck to Not Wait to Long to Get Attorneys2
. Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Urges Innocent Victims Of A Semi Truck Accident In California Or Their Families To Call Them First-For An Enequaled Service3
. Semi Truck Accident Victim Says Its Vital For Family Members to Call Us First if a Loved One is a Innocent Victim of a Semi Truck Accident Anywhere in the United States4
. Semi Truck Accident Victims Center Urges Innocent Victims Of A Semi Truck Accident In Texas Or Their Family Members To Call Them For The Names If The Best Law Firms5
. Bus, Truck Drivers May Downplay Sleep Troubles6
. Drug to treat opioid addiction poses risks for accidental exposure to children7
. Dr. Michael Reiss of Southern Nevada Chiropractic Helps Car Accident Patients with Neck or Back Pain by Providing Computerized Spinal Exam and a Copy of His Book8
. NJ Accident Lawyers at Console & Hollawell React to New Motorcycle Crash Data from the U.S. Government Accountability Office9
. Car Accident Victim Obtains $1.9 Million Settlement from Insurance Company, Says Washington D.C. Personal Injury Attorney Mike Slocumb10
. Drivers Glaucoma May Boost Accident Risk11
. Glaucoma-related vision loss may increase risk for auto accidents