Having worked with many of the nation's top pediatric hospitals and top academic medical centers, Sg2 will draw from its broad base of experience in research, data analytics and benchmarking in support of the needs analysis initiative. Sg2's pediatrics intelligence and analytics are led by a practicing pediatrician and other top industry experts with clinical, strategic and operational backgrounds. Sg2 also delivers complementary pediatric-specific resources best suited to outline future trends and implications on the delivery of world-class pediatric care. Furthermore, they are able to anticipate future pediatric patient needs using a unique disease-based forecasting model, the Impact of Change® forecast.
"We participated equally in the selection of Sg2 and are looking forward to the results. Together we are working toward our shared goal of achieving the highest possible patient safety and quality in an environment dedicated to optimal care for children," said Dr. David Guzick, UF's senior vice president for health affairs and president of the UF&Shands Health System.
"The Foundation's vision is to have all the critical components of a pediatric health-care system under one roof with everything geared toward children and their families. We want nothing less than the highest-quality medical care for children and we believe that occurs in an environment designed and operated specifically for children," explained Ferrero.
A dedicated children's hospital amid the academic medical center at Shands would be consistent with many of the top children's hospitals in the nation, and would be the first of its kind in Florida.
About Sebastian Ferrero Foundation:
SOURCE Sebastian Ferrero Foundation; Shands HealthCare
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Founders of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Join HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco in Support of the New Art of the Olympians Museum
2. The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Receives a $5 Million Gift From Google Executive for Childrens Hospital
3. Sebastian Ferrero Foundation to Host 2nd Annual Fundraiser, Noche de Gala
4. Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Selects Gainesville, Florida Based Frankel Media Group as Agency of Record
5. Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Continues Support of Community Child Safety Programs
6. Michael J. Fox Foundation Awards $2.8 Million to Drive Development of Parkinsons Disease Biomarker Pipeline
7. One5 Foundation Launches National Haitian Relief Campaign with TShirtAds
8. Welch Foundation honors Orth as rising star in chemistry
9. The National Christian Foundation Offers to Match Gifts to Haiti
10. United Nations Foundation Applauds Bill and Melinda Gates for Their Commitment to Vaccinations
11. IVAC Executive Director Dr. Orin Levine commends Gates Foundation announcement