SEABROOK, N.J., June 1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Seabrook House Inc. is one of the few treatment centers that accept most insurance. In this time of economic recession, Seabrook House is helping families find the courage to recover from their addiction by accepting most insurance plans to compensate for the cost of alcohol and drug treatment for the families.
With the ability to accept insurance, comes the demand for more professionals on staff to accommodate the higher patient census at Seabrook House. We would like to introduce the four newest employees to the company, in the key positions of Clinical Program Director and Director of Nursing at Seabrook House, Project Director at Seabrook House's MatriArk Family Center and Clinical Supervisor at Seabrook West.
William J. Heran, Ph.D., LCSW - Clinical Director of Residential - Dr. Heran oversees all clinical aspects of the Seabrook House adult detox and residential programs. He earned his Master in Social Work degree from
Rosalee Westcott, BS, RN, MBA - Director of Nursing for Residential - Rosalee assists in the supervision and coordination of the activities of all nursing personnel in the medical department, along with all educational in-services for the facility. She earned her Registered Nurse License from
SOURCE Seabrook House
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Seabrook House Opens Transitional Living Facility: Seabrook West
2. Seabrook House Welcomes Visitors to MatriArk Family Center
3. Seabrook House Embraces the New Year with New Programs
4. Seabrook House Inc. Welcomes Virginia Dowling, MS, LADC
5. CRC Health Group Announces Acquisition of Durhams Structure House, Weight Loss Facility
6. My1Stop.com Offers Industry Specific Printing, Packing Slip and Labeling Solutions for Warehouse, Fulfillment and Distribution Centers
7. Obama Notre Dame Abortion Tension Mounts: Good Friday Protests at White House, and in Dallas, Los Angeles, and Fort Wayne
8. Eligard(R) six-month formulation successfully completes European approval procedure
9. The Pharma & Life Sciences Best Practice Database: an Industry Resource for Successful Techniques and Performance Benchmarks for Reaching the Top
10. Milestone Scientific Announces Successful Completion of its Collaboration Agreement With Carticept Medical
11. Bacteria successful in cancer treatment