Monroe Wisconsin (PRWEB) June 11, 2013
Scott Ryan Tischler of Tischler Brothers Fitness unveils how to get great abs this summer.
1. Increase heart rate by doing interval training. The body is a very adaptive organism and what it experiences it will adjust to. To counter-react plateauing from basic cardio such as running is to do interval training. Start out slow with four sets of twenty seconds on and a forty second break. Good exercises to do with interval training are jumping jacks, jump rope, high knees to name just a few.
2. Wake up to a glass of cold water. The body is dehydrated right when it wakes up. The first thing that should be done every morning is to drink a tall glass of cold water. The colder the water is the better it is. The reason for having water right away in the morning is that it has been eight hours since the body has had water. The water should be as cold as possible. The reason that the water should be frigid is because the body must first warm the water up to body temperature before it can be used. This makes the body burn calories to heat it up which kick starts the metabolism first thing in the morning.
3. Get plenty of sleep by going to bed early. The body does its best job at repairing during sleep. It is important to get enough rest so that the body can repair itself. Getting enough sleep also helps the body keep the proper hormone levels.
4. Avoid eating out for one month. Not only will this save money it will also help with losing weight and gaining more defined abs. Pack a lunch for work or school every day. Restaurants, for the most part, care only about flavor. This means that the cooks will use butter, oil, and other ingredients that are not conducive to weight loss.
5. Never ever skip breakfast. Just like the body is dehydrated in the morning the body is also hungry in the morning. By skipping breakfast the body goes into survival mode and starts slowing down and saving everything for survival. A protein shake or a meal should be consumed within the first hour of waking up.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10820771.htm.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved