- Adjusted EBITDA increases to $9.6 million from $4.9 million -
LISLE, IL, Aug. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - SXC Health Solutions Corp. ("SXC" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SXCI, TSX: SXC), announces its financial results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2008. Financial references are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated.
SXC completed the acquisition of National Medical Health Card Systems,
Inc. ("NMHC") on April 30, 2008. Therefore, financial results reported for
Q2 2008 and for the six months ended June 30, 2008 ("year-to-date" or
"YTD") include two months of contribution from the acquired NMHC business.
Q2 2008 Operational Highlights
- Revenue was $227.8 million, compared to $23.1 million in Q2 2007
- Gross profit was $29.8 million compared to $13.4 million in Q2 2007
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) was $9.6 million compared to $4.9 million in
- Net income was $3.3 million, or $0.14 per share, compared to
$3.0 million, or $0.14 per share, in Q2 2007
- Non-GAAP adjusted earnings per share(1) (diluted), which excludes the
NMHC transaction-related amortization, was $0.21 for the quarter
- Adjusted prescription claim volume(1) for the PBM segment was
- Transaction processing volume for the HCIT segment, which no longer
includes contribution from informedRx, was 100.5 million
- Awarded a three-year $35.0 million contract with the State of
- Entered into a three-year $7.5 million agreement with Prescription
Solutions Inc., a UnitedHealth Group company
- Completed a 36-month renewal agreement with The University of
|SOURCE SXC Health Solutions Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved