COLUMBIA, Md., July 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SETO Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets: SETO) is pleased to announce that it has executed two new leases for its third hearing center in Virginia at 10120 West Broad Street, Suite G, Glen Allen, Virginia (Short Pump area) and for an additional hearing center in Montgomery Village (Gaithersburg), Maryland (18572 Office Park Drive). Management anticipates that both new centers will be operational by about September 1, 2009.
ADVANCED is a wholly owned subsidiary of SETO Holdings, Inc. For further information about Advanced Hearing Centers, Inc. please go to ADVANCED's web site (www.877allears.com).
Forward-Looking Statements: Statements in this new release for the public company and any other statements about its future expectations, beliefs, goals, plans, or prospects constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any statements that are not statements of historical fact (including statements containing the words "will," "believes," "plans," "anticipates," "expects," "estimates," and similar expressions) should also be considered to be forward-looking statements. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs, opinions, and expectations of management at the time they are made, and the public company does not assume any obligation to update its forward-looking statements if those beliefs, opinions, expectations, or other circumstances should change.
SOURCE SETO Holdings, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Begins Full-Scale Launch of 12Ways(R) Chinese Herbal Skin Care Product Line
2. AHPC Holdings, Inc. Announces Intent to Deregister Common Stock With Securities and Exchange
3. Siemens Announces Early Termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period For Acquisition of Dade Behring Holdings, Inc.; U.S. Antitrust Clearance Achieved
4. Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. to Report Third Quarter 2007 Results on October 23, 2007
5. Air Methods Completes Acquisition of FSS Airholdings, Inc., Parent Company of CJ Systems Aviation Group, Inc.
6. NightHawk Radiology Holdings, Inc. Announces Date for Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call
7. China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Opens Showcase 12Ways(R) Chinese Herbal Beauty Salon in October
8. NightHawk Radiology Holdings, Inc. Releases Record Third Quarter 2007 Results
9. Duane Reade Holdings, Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2007 Financial Results
10. China Holdings, Inc. Announces 2nd Biomass Renewable Energy Project (Power Capacity: 50 MW); Total Potential: 100 MW in Biomass Energy Pipeline
11. Statement by Bonnie J. Campbell, Former Attorney General of Iowa and Spokesperson for Atlantic Richfield Co., Millennium Holdings, LLC, NL Industries, Inc., and The Sherwin-Williams Company on the Jury Verdict Reached Today in the Thomas (Milwaukee) Case