Due to the nature of the Consent process, your voting instruction is extremely important and time sensitive. LCA-Vision urges all stockholders to vote their GOLD cards to REVOKE CONSENT on all three proposals. Please discard any proxy card that you receive from the Joffe Group. If you have already voted to consent and wish to change your vote, you have every right to revoke your consent and vote the GOLD proxy. Only the latest dated card counts.
LCA-Vision filed its Definitive Consent Revocation Statement ("Consent Revocation Statement") with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday, February 9, 2009, and copies of the Consent Revocation Statement with a GOLD Consent Revocation Card were mailed to stockholders beginning February 10, 2009. The Consent Revocation Statement can be obtained immediately from the SEC's website at the following link:
or from the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.lasikplus.com and www.lca-vision.com. Copies of the Consent Revocation Statement and consent revocation card may also be obtained from Georgeson Inc.
Georgeson Inc. has been retained by LCA-Vision as consent revocation solicitation agent. Stockholders with questions are encouraged to call Georgeson toll-free 1-800-457-0109. Copies of the Company's Consent Revocation Statement, and any other documents filed by LCA-Vision with the SEC in connection with the consent solicitation can be obtained free of charge from the SEC's website at
SOURCE LCA-Vision Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Leading Proxy Advisory Firm RiskMetrics Recommends Shareholders Support LCA-Vision Board of Directors and Reject All Proposals by Dissident Joffe Group
2. Fitch Affirms ProAssurances Rating and Stable Outlook
3. ESC reaffirms advice on cardiovascular risks associated with long-haul flights
4. China Sky One Medical, Inc. Reaffirms Guidance for 2008 Revenue and Net Income and Provides Business Update
5. Aflac Incorporated Announces Fourth Quarter Results, Sees 2008 RBC Ratio Above 450%, Affirms 2009 Operating EPS Target
6. Cosmetic Bootcamp LLC Affirms Plans for University and Summer Symposia
7. A.M. Best Affirms Regences Solid Financial Position
8. The Ensign Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2008 Earnings; Reaffirms 2008 Guidance
9. HealthSouth Reaffirms Business Fundamentals and Full Year 2008 Guidance
10. AxoGen Awarded Accreditation from American Association of Tissue Banks : Decision Affirms AxoGen's Commitment to Safety and Ethicality in the Development and Distribution of AVANCE Nerve Graft for Treatment of Peripheral Nerve Injuries
11. AMDL Reaffirms 2008 Guidance and Provides Additional Information