Enhanced Technology Platform Powers Coding Audit Services, RevCode(TM) Remote Coding, and RAC-Ready(TM) Preparedness Programs
ATLANTA, Feb. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- RevenueMed, the global leader in healthcare business process outsourcing, today announced the release of RevAudit(TM) 2.0, the company's industry-leading software for coding compliance and audits.
"With last year's launch of RevAudit, clients enjoyed unmatched levels of compliance analysis and reporting," said RevenueMed's founder and CEO Michael von Grey. "With version 2.0, this solution has evolved into a comprehensive tool for modeling and trending coding results and now includes an integrated messaging module to educate coders on their errors."
RevAudit is a cornerstone tool within RevenueMed's growing array of compliance and audit services. The firm originally created RevAudit to enable rigorous quality checks of its RevCode outsourced coding services. New reporting, trending and education modules have transformed it into an exhaustive coding compliance package. As hospitals face exposure from Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) reviews, RevenueMed's RAC-Ready Preparedness Team is using RevAudit to identify compliance risks and coding errors that could lead to financial penalties.
- RevAudit(TM) is part of a family of health information and business office services to help hospitals bill for the full extent of services delivered, while raising compliance levels and reducing administrative costs. Other RevenueMed services include:
- RevCode(TM): Our remote, technology-enabled service to deliver outstanding coding quality at the market's most competitive prices - all in a market environment where quality coders are becoming increasingly scarce.
- RevBill(TM): RevenueMed's RevBill services offer an alternative to in-house staff for a variety of day-to-day back-office tasks. From demographic data input to patient eligibility to charge entry and payments posting - the RevBill team has you covered.
- RevRemit(TM): The market's leading service to convert paper EOBs into postable (835) Electronic Remittance Advice files. Avoid manual payment posting and achieve an ability to interpret and manage denials from paper remits.
- RevReport(TM): From simple turnaround time and quality tracking to complex analytics, RevReport is a cost-effective and easy-to-deploy solution for providing up-to-the-minute reporting and revenue cycle dashboards.
- RevTrain(TM): Provides coder and hospital staff training on a number of revenue cycle and compliance topics such as evolving coding regulations and client-specific policies and guidelines.
- RevTrack(TM): RAC Project Management can be complex and manpower-intensive. RevTrack enables you to manage all RAC-related projects such as organizing your team, coordinating the receipt and review of queries and denials, and the tracking of appeals.
About RevenueMed, Inc.
RevenueMed is the global leader in healthcare-related business process outsourcing, offering distinctive value to all participants in the healthcare revenue cycle - including both providers and payers. RevenueMed is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with captive production centers in India and a total workforce exceeding 650 staff.
For more information, please contact:
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
Related medicine news :1
. RevenueMed Named to Inc. 50002
. RevenueMed and Anodyne Health Partner to Raise the Standard of Payment Posting Services3
. Us TOO Launches National SEA Blue Campaign for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month4
. UPMC Health Plan Launches New Personal Health Record5
. HealthInsuranceFinders.com Launches Video Contest for Young Directors6
. Academy of General Dentistry Launches Campaign to Focus on Tooth Erosion7
. Keeping Kids Healthy and Fit: The New York Kids Club Launches a Revolutionary New Fitness Program8
. Patient Advocate Foundation Launches Program to Help Uninsured Virginians with Chronic, Debilitating and Life-Threatening Illness Access Quality Healthcare9
. Mannatech Launches Phase One of New Sales and Training Tools10
. Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis Launches Aggressive Ad Campaign Directed at United States Congress11
. Actavis Launches Carvedilol Tablets in the U.S.