Join the International Osteoporosis Foundation and the European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis (ESCEO) at the European Congress on Osteoporosis & Osteoarthritis (IOF-ECCEO12). The Congress is to be held in Bordeaux, France, March 21-24, 2012.
Five reasons to attend IOF-ECCEO12...
1. Participate in a global event: As the largest bone meeting held in Europe, the IOF-ECCEO meetings have gained global renown, typically welcoming around 5500 participants from 100 countries around the world.
2. Acquire new knowledge for every-day clinical practice:
You will leave Bordeaux with the most current and evidence-based information that is relevant to your patients and your practice, while gaining 18 CME credits!
View program at http://www.iof-ecceo12.org/congress_program.html
3. Learn about the latest research: Close to 700 abstracts have been submitted, highlighting the latest research in the field. Oral presentations of the highest ranked clinical abstracts and at the 2nd IOF-ESCEO Pre-Clinical Symposium offer a look at the hottest new clinical and translational research.
The Pre-Clinical Symposium is free of charge for IOF-ECCEO12 registrants or only 150 for the Symposium registration alone.
View programme at http://www.iof-ecceo12.org/preclinical_program.html
4. Attend informative Topical Sessions and Satellite Symposia: Nine Special Topical Sessions and 7 Satellite Symposia covering a broad range of clinical topics.
5. Visit the magnificent city of Bordeaux, France: Bordeaux is just waiting to be explored. Enjoy your stay in this renowned city of culture, famous for its historic sites, wine and gastronomy. Bordeaux is easily accessible by rail or air from most European cities. Air France and KLM are Official Carriers for IOF-ECCEO12 and offer special low rates.
Hotel accommodation may be reserved online as part of the registration process. Rooms will be in high demand, so we strongly recommend making your reservations early.
Register & Book Your Accommodation at http://www.iof-ecceo12.org/registration.html
We look forward to welcoming health professionals and researchers from a broad range of fields to Europe's most important international bone congress.
|Contact: L. Misteli|
International Osteoporosis Foundation