(PRWEB) March 11, 2013
European Beauty Online Market growing despite low Sales Figures
In its "Europe Beauty and Personal Care B2C E-Commerce Report 2012", Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats has compiled information about B2C E-Commerce with beauty and personal care products. The report analyzes B2C E-Commerce in various European countries, including Germany, France, UK, Belgium, Italy, Russia and five other countries. The report covers trends, revenue figures, product categories, and news regarding relevant players.
When it comes to beauty products, it is especially important for consumers to try them. Nonetheless, B2C E-Commerce continues to grow by a mid-range double-digit percentage figure in this sector in many European countries.
Beauty and Personal Care B2C E-Commerce soaring in many European Countries
In the UK, almost two thirds of all individuals aged 18 to 35 planned to spend more on beauty products online in 2012 than the previous year. Between 2010 and 2012, approximately one quarter of Internet users in France ordered health and beauty products online. In Belgium, approximately one fifth of all Internet users said in April 2012 that they were planning to buy personal care products within the next twelve months online and in the Netherlands, approximately one third of all health and beauty products were purchased online in 2011.
In 2011, B2C E-Commerce was the fastest growing distribution method for beauty products in Italy, growing approximately 20 percent year-on-year. Growth rates in other countries are quite similar. In Germany, however, B2C E-Commerce with beauty and personal care products as well as perfume decreased in 2011 compared to the previous year.
Beauty and personal care B2C E-Commerce is further developed in countries such as France and the UK, compared to countries such as Germany.
While personal advice and the ability to test products are important to beauty consumers, beauty B2C E-Commerce is increasing in Germany.
- In the UK, almost two thirds of all individuals aged 18 to 35 planned to spend more on beauty products online in 2012 than the previous year.
- From 2009 to 2011, more than 20 percent of Internet users in France purchased “Health and Beauty Products” online.
- Online sales of “Cosmetics and Perfumes” in Russia grew to more than RUB 2 billion in 2011.
- “Cosmetics” was a leading online product category in Ukrainian B2C E-Commerce, being bought by approximately one-fifth of online shoppers in 2011.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- The author's international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Internet and E-Commerce
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/3/prweb10511558.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Star Yolanda Foster, Mark Eshoo, and Dr. Steven Schutzer to be Honored at Lyme Research Alliance's Gala on April 6, 20132
. Researchers Turn from Drugs to Mini Organs for Diabetes Cure, According to Yasmin Malhotra3
. Water Supply & Irrigation Systems in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld4
. Researchers develop new tool to eliminate 30-day hospital readmissions in heart failure patients5
. Cleaning Up: Pest Control in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld6
. UTHealth researchers say more rapid test for Group B strep successful7
. Wayne State researcher gives new name to exhaustion suffered by cancer patients8
. ANRF and Walk Your AS Off Striving to Fund AS Research Grant9
. UTHealth research: Low incidence of venous insufficiency in MS10
. Research leads to better understanding of peripheral neuropathy11
. U of M researchers find wide variation in cesarean delivery rates among US hospitals