This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the autoimmune diseases therapeutics market from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward to 2015
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, erythematosus, crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Analysis of the autoimmune diseases therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
- Market characterization of the autoimmune diseases therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Novartis AG, Sanofi-aventis, Amgen Inc, AstraZeneca, Merck & Co, Pfizer Inc, Celgene Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Eli Lilly
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global autoimmune diseases therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved