Makes 4 servings
1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese (2 ounces)
1/2 cup grated Cabot 75% or 50% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar (4 ounces)
2 teaspoons powdered Ranch dressing mix
4 large whole-wheat tortillas
12 slices Canadian bacon
1. Combine cheeses and dressing mix; divide evenly among tortillas, spreading to edges. Place three bacon slices along center of each tortilla.
2. Roll up tortillas tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
3. Remove from refrigerator and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices to serve.
Calories 258, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 1146mg,
Carbohydrates 14g, Dietary Fiber 9g, Protein 27g, Calcium 300mg
Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quesadillas
Makes 4 servings
Nonstick cooking spray
4 (10-inch) flour whole-grain tortillas
1 cup chunky applesauce
1 cup grated Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon melted Cabot Salted Butter
1/2 cup Cabot Light Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Spread applesauce over two tortillas. Top with cheese and remaining tortillas.
3. In small bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Brush tops of quesadillas with butter and sprinkle with half of sugar-cinnamon mixture.
4. Bake for 6 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
5. Meanwhile, stir sour cream into remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
6. Cut each quesadilla into quarters. Serve topped with dollops of sour cream mixture.
Calories 312, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 6g, Sodium 587mg,
Carbohydrates 44g, Dietary Fiber 11g, Protein 14g, Calcium 2
|SOURCE Cabot Creamery Cooperative|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved