"I salute URAC on taking a leadership role with its Quality Summit and the session addressing the debate on national health care reform," said Commissioner Chavez. "I am excited to share my views with such a diverse group of health care professionals."
This panel discussion, which will take place on Wednesday, October 7, supports the theme of the 2009 Summit, "Enhancing Health Value for Consumers." This year's event is designed to nurture innovation within health care organizations and inspire participants to pursue higher quality health care for consumers. More details and the full list of sessions and events that will take place at the Summit can be found at http://www.urac.org/accreditationEducation/10thAnnualSummitagenda.asp.
The 10th Annual Quality Summit will be held October 6-8, 2009 at the Hilton El Conquistador Resort in Tucson, AZ. For more information or to register, please visit http://www.urac.org/accreditationEducation/10thAnnualSummit.asp. Group discounts are available for multiple registrants from the same organization. For more information on group discounts and inquiries or for special needs requests, please contact '/>"/>
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. United Fresh to Feature Salad Bar at Capitol Hill Event to Advocate National School Salad Bar Policy
2. Mississippi School Boards Association and Accelify Attain Clarity on New Medicaid Claiming Policy for Coming School Year
3. Ex-House Aging Committee Chief of Staff Bob Weiner Warns of Insurance Control Over Health Bill Outcome, Praises House Version, Disappointed by Senate; Weiner and Policy Analyst Jordan Osserman Offer Bills Prognosis
4. YMCA of the USA Announces 16 Communities Selected for Statewide Policy Change Initiative to Reverse the Childhood Obesity Epidemic
5. Office of National Drug Control Policy Taps RIESTER creative for Use in National Anti-Meth Campaign
6. Plainview Milk Products Cooperative Implements New Employee Boot Policy
7. American Community Introduces Its Own PPO Network in Ohio to Save Policyholders Money
8. Ex- White House Drug Spokesman Urges Double Drug Treatment; Bob Weiner and Policy Analyst Zoe Pagonis Highlight Drug Wars Wrong Focus
9. AMERIGROUP Public Policy Institute, Black Leadership Forum, Inc. Convene Summit to Examine Preterm Birth Policy Solutions
10. NCCN Will Convene National Policy Summit on Comparative Effectiveness in Cancer Care
11. New Lewin Report Shows Need for National Medicaid Out-of-Network Claims Policy